PDA

View Full Version : Fifa 2003

salmiak
11-15-2002, 03:48 AM
I invite people to give their views on this game, which is in my opinion, the finest soccer game ever produced for any platform. It's seamless!:)

Liquidmc
11-18-2002, 06:48 AM
I have never played the game but I hear it is very tight! It will be a definite buy down the road!

ARONO129
11-21-2002, 04:24 PM
The graphics are amazing. When a goal is scored and the show the netting up close you think you're watching TV. It also plays perfectly. I don't know why the left out create a team and create a player. Still a great game though.

redeyed
11-23-2002, 02:34 AM
I played fifa 2002 on the computer until last week when I bought my X-box and the Fifa 2003 game... and I am happy with the improvements on graphics and the overall gaming experience but I was disapointed in learning that I cannot save the replays. I cannot understand why we are not able to save replays. On Fifa 2002 for the computer you have 10 slots which you can save your favorite replays, I had all my 10 slot filled up very quickly but I learned to recycle them... and was really hoping I would be awarder with more slots with 2003 for Xbox.... and I have said it... I am disapointed.

hebgbz
11-24-2002, 08:33 AM
Having never played one of these types of games, can someone comment on just how it plays? I mean, do you move your character around with the left analog and he automatically kicks in the direction you are going, or what? And if you pass it, do you automatically take control of the other player? Stuff like that. I would rent it, but noone seems to have it or know when it will come in.

redeyed
11-28-2002, 09:31 AM
Something I thought about playing the game last night (until my left thumb was sore!): they left out Romario. Romario (1994-Fifa player of the Year - 1993-second place behind Bagio) is playing for Fluminense in Brazil, he is doing very well, and as the Brazilian Championship approaches its final stage, he still has a good chance of being MVP... although I am hoping Deivid from Corinthians wins it... but I digress. Well, I am hoping he is a reward player. Poor Romario, wasn't it enough that they left him out this years World Cup Champions' squad?

I would also ask everyone here to post their rewards. The first reward of the game, for me, was Seoul Stadium. Pretty cool I thought. I noticed it quickly because when I had just got the game I had just a handful of stadiums. Now I have quite a few... but don't know quite sure which came to appear as rewards for my addiction.

I keep thinking about my Fifa 2002 game for the computer.... there was a screen that you could get to that showed your rewards...

Well, game on!