PDA

View Full Version : Overheard at the DOA3 Tournament

skysaw
11-15-2002, 11:00 AM
Anyone else hear things in "Englanese" when playing DOA3?...

Brad
"Do you mind sucking on my soda?"
"He gave him the answer."
"Who put a stick in my drawer?"

Hayate
"Eat soup!"

Bayman
"I can't take it off!
"Nun juggled the nun."

Bass
"It's ewy, it's ewy, it's ewy!!"

Ein
"Did'ya see that kick?"

Christie
"Oh, my mosquito bite's delicate."

Ayan
"I didn't know that I won."
"I thought you said there was a cow stuck in it."
"So no, I don't know."

Kasumi
"Because of tomorrow."

Leon
"Juicy noodles."
"Eat sugar donut."

Jan
"Why no caramel nougat!??"

Tina
"Go home, ya?"
"All right!"

Lei Fang
"How's your ******?"

Helena
"That looks like fun"

TheCovenant
12-14-2002, 11:14 PM
i have no idea what this is about..........................

but i like lei fangs quote!

Liquid Gears
12-15-2002, 12:47 AM
Are those really the things they say?! Crazy

destroydemons
12-15-2002, 01:12 PM
lol i heard bass b4....im gona try the other ones latr

TheCovenant
12-16-2002, 11:57 PM
i still dont really get what this is all about

skysaw
12-19-2002, 10:40 AM
What I meant was, if you pretend they are speaking English, some of them sound like they are saying silly things. A few of these are a stretch, but some of them sound a lot like what I've written. All of Brads especially sound like English, as well as Ayan's "I didn't know that I won."

Another one from one of the girls, I forget which (Kasumi?):

"That is not cocoa!"

My girlfriend and I laugh about these all the time. It's especially funny that most of them have to do with food.

RudedogX
12-19-2002, 02:24 PM
These were obviously determined while someone had their mind elsewhere.

Not that there's anything wrong with that!:D

skysaw
12-19-2002, 08:20 PM
On food you mean? Frequently! :D

Another one:

Gen Fu: "Somebody's in my light!"

TheCovenant
12-22-2002, 02:22 PM
damn it. now im hungry.

KnightX
01-03-2003, 07:38 AM
That's great. I never really payed that much attention to the rest of them, but my friends and I all think Ayane is saying:

"Bet you can't guess where my towel's stuck at!"

EHWfedPres
01-03-2003, 05:42 PM
Juicy Noodles! LOL :D

Cloud Strife
01-18-2003, 11:43 PM
I don't see one for Zack.:confused: He is my favorite fighter to play as. Other than that, I'm Hitomi.;) I really like her.:D

The Jackal
01-19-2003, 04:10 AM
Originally posted by Burning Ranger
I don't see one for Zack.:confused: He is my favorite fighter to play as. Other than that, I'm Hitomi.;) I really like her.:D

Bah! its all bout Hayate and Gen Fu.... unstopable and killer in time attack if you know how to use them.... and Bayman for survival

Cloud Strife
01-19-2003, 09:04 AM
Originally posted by The Jackal
Bah! its all bout Hayate and Gen Fu.... unstopable and killer in time attack if you know how to use them.... and Bayman for survival Oh, you haven't seen me play as Zack, I'm really good as him. I was already unstoppable with hime in DOA2 than it carried on to DOA3. It's just that he's the first character I choose when I played DOA for the first time and played as him just about every time since.;)

The Jackal
01-19-2003, 03:47 PM
Originally posted by Burning Ranger
Oh, you haven't seen me play as Zack, I'm really good as him. I was already unstoppable with hime in DOA2 than it carried on to DOA3. It's just that he's the first character I choose when I played DOA for the first time and played as him just about every time since.;)

yeah ive used him quite a few times too but his combos are way too easy to counter... but he is cool... especially his silver costume with the little pink light on the antenna, thats pimped ;)

Cloud Strife
01-19-2003, 04:39 PM
Originally posted by The Jackal
yeah ive used him quite a few times too but his combos are way too easy to counter... but he is cool... especially his silver costume with the little pink light on the antenna, thats pimped ;) That may be why I like him. His combo's are easy to do. He's a pimp, just like me.:)