PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Ways to Kill Covenants in Halo

MadMoose
11-16-2001, 08:44 PM
Whats YOUR favorite way to kill a covenant in halo??

Run em over.

Blow Em up with the tank, rocket launcher, or grenades.

Gun em Down.

Run em Through with a Machette Or Energy sword.

sinizuh
11-16-2001, 11:58 PM
have you even played the game? there is no "energy sword".

my favorite is grenade or melee attack.

dysrhythmia
11-17-2001, 01:12 AM
Originally posted by sinizuh

Doh!!! I was hoping he knew something we didn't! *Sigh*...Ohwell. Melee is great if it's a stealth kill, if not I don't feel good about it. I like sticking the plasma nades to the little guys....Then they run around screaming like daffy duck...:D

MadMoose
11-17-2001, 08:57 AM
Scarecrow kfj, The Plane Is called a banshee, The Hovercraft Is the Ghost, and the Jeep Is the Warthog, The tank is the scorpion:) .

I just Beat Halo ;) . Halo isnt really a weapon that will win the war, it is a weapon that will destroy all sentient life in the universe

Azimiza-XBA
11-17-2001, 10:21 AM
I like to blow them up.

Twisted J
11-18-2001, 08:45 AM
Originally posted by sinizuh

actualy, thers is and energy sword, you just dont get to play with it, that one inviso guy that kills you with one blow has one.

my favorite way to kill them is to throw a plasma grandade on them (you know how sometimes they stick?) and watch them run into a bunch of others and KA BOOOOM they bodies go flying everywhere!!!!!!!!

Stncold
11-18-2001, 02:36 PM
lol im the only one who likes to run them over. i also like to attach a plasma grenade to them and watch them run around sreeming for their life and then BAM they and any others around them are dead. lol i love this game.

scarecrow kfj
11-19-2001, 09:19 AM
the grunts are funny. Man when you listen to them they say some funny *****. I like running them over ( which can be hard to do) and plasma. I also like flying and taking them out, not the hover one but the plain that actualy gets airborn

J98GT
11-19-2001, 09:23 AM
My favorite way has to be the sniper rifle. I'm also a fan of the needler, although it runs out of ammo to quickly.

l Maximus l
11-19-2001, 12:30 PM
I would say all of the above since that is obvious, but, I chose the Sniper rifle. It's awesome when you are moving up in stealth mode on the Covenant by hiding behind a rock or a bush...then, bust out your Sniper Rifle, pop your scope to 10x view and pull the trigger :D It's great seeing their head roll along the ground in a few pieces :D

D a m n Covenant :p

aronx
11-19-2001, 06:47 PM
Sticking a plasma grenade to anyone (including your own guys) rules! As a side note, every time one of those plasma sword dudes appears he manages to kill all of my marines!!