PDA

View Full Version : Craziest NFL FEVER plays, moves, etc!

Maxthndr
11-16-2001, 08:47 PM
I don't have xbox yet (My preorder is set to arrive tues,) but I played HALO and FEVER at my cousin's house. They are both just totally unbelievable! Anyway, in FEVER, I just couldn't believe the detail, the diversity, and the realism of it all! Unlike NFL 2k2 on dreamcast, this game had it all so real. For example, if you are running in 1 direction, and decide to run the opposite way, 2k2 had the guy run just as fast. In FEVER tho, the guy stopped, and ran the opposite way in a progressing speed. Also, the AI of the computer is really smart, you can't keep picking the same play without them knowing. Same goes for interceptions, fumbles, and tackles. The comp really plays the game, unlike 2k2's occassional interception system. With tackles though, you don't have to take it for granted that a guy charging a runner will automatically get a tackle. The running back can actually shove the blocker out of his way. The coolest thing about fever though is how free you are in the realism. I was playing against my cousin and friend with me vs. the other two. You wouldn't believe this play if I told you, but I sure as hell couldn't believe it either: It was 4th Down, and I pushed them all the way down to their touchdown, leaving them with their only option: PUNT. So, my cousin set up for the punt, but my friend left his defending spot open so he could go block some guy who had a free run at the QB. Big mistake, now I had the gap. As he's about to punt, I run in front of the ball, dive at it, and fly over my friend, who ran back to block me, to score a touchdown. That is the true beauty of the sport!

benz_300sl
11-16-2001, 09:21 PM
lol awesome, i love both those games ( i have 'em):D