PDA

View Full Version : CoDeS For Ghost recon?!?!?!

{OS}KINGEASY
11-15-2002, 06:22 PM
Ok well i just got ghost recon and i was wondering in co op (not internet) when u die is there a wa to respon? or is it once u die ur out?.. and i notice when u pressed the back botton a cheta screen pops up.. anybody know any cheats????:eek:

Reclaimer
11-16-2002, 10:02 AM
Is it just me, or does it make anybody else mad when people start asking for codes when a game has been out for day. It's like, the game just came out. Have you at least tried to play it? What's the point of even having the game if you want a code to cheat it on the first day? That's just me. If you need codes to play a game through, by all means, get your codes. I think it just cheapens the game. If I get stuck, I keep thinking, this game is not impossible. There hasn't been a game yet that ends in an unbeatable level.
Oh well fine. I'm just a purist.

OppiumNitrates
11-18-2002, 01:39 PM
Originally posted by Reclaimer
Is it just me, or does it make anybody else mad when people start asking for codes when a game has been out for day. It's like, the game just came out. Have you at least tried to play it? What's the point of even having the game if you want a code to cheat it on the first day? That's just me. If you need codes to play a game through, by all means, get your codes. I think it just cheapens the game. If I get stuck, I keep thinking, this game is not impossible. There hasn't been a game yet that ends in an unbeatable level.

Dude I totaly agree with ya . . . . . maybe after I beat te game Ill go back and put some cheats on for some fun.

Dulacc
11-24-2002, 08:08 AM
Originally posted by Reclaimer

The point of any video game is entertainment. If someone enjoys playing a game with cheats, that's his/her perogative. As long as you enjoy the game, nothing else matters. I garuntee you that Ubi Soft doesn't care if you use cheats or not, as long as you buy the game.

rlange
12-08-2002, 08:32 AM
you guys are right it does seem lame. on the other hand many people would like to see more of the game before they return the rental. In that case i may do the same thing if i think the game is not worthy of buying

juliuscaesar
12-18-2002, 07:34 PM
there are cheats on the main page now,
o and there is no respawn, u die there is no turnin back, I have learned that from tons of experience

SpartanSniper
01-01-2003, 11:09 PM
I don't really see why anyone would need to cheat at Ghost Recon.