PDA

View Full Version : MS Finally doing It Right...

HaloMasterVI
11-16-2002, 03:11 AM
While Xbox did have a slow start, I think it has really come of age for a year in existence. Finally, some commercials showing off Xbox power have shown up...u know, if MS would have used these more radical commercials @ Xbox release, the price war wouldnt be nearly as fierce. Finally, a commercial showing off the bundle deal! There needs to be a Splinter Cell commercial now!

My favorite thing I've heard about Xbox so far, though, is that modded Xboxs get banned from Xbox LIVE, which I think is absolutely hilarious! I can see all the zit-infested fat geeks who think they're the stuff copying Xbox games crying now.

BTW...How do you use the fiber camera in the Splinter Cell Demo?

Afro Aura
11-16-2002, 06:47 AM
Originally posted by HaloMasterVI
[BMy favorite thing I've heard about Xbox so far, though, is that modded Xboxs get banned from Xbox LIVE, which I think is absolutely hilarious! I can see all the zit-infested fat geeks who think they're the stuff copying Xbox games crying now.

BTW...How do you use the fiber camera in the Splinter Cell Demo? [/B]
Yep I'm glad these modded XBOXes can't get online too, they where told that XBL will not accept hacked machines so tough luck I feel no sympathy for them

and to use the fiber camera select it by holding down the black button or white (I can't remeber now as I'm at work right now) and use the right trigger to view:D

clutch
11-16-2002, 08:46 AM
I ve seen the sega bundle commercial as well its pretty good, this is the only commercial I ve seen since the HAlo commercial where the president is talking about opening a can of whoop ass on the covenant.

ARONO129
11-16-2002, 05:46 PM
Is it really true that modded Xboxes are rejected on Xbox Live?

I would never mod mine personally because if we do that we all know that the Xbox can't survive.

I bet that's a huge deterrant for people that were thinking of modding.