PDA

View Full Version : The "Barney's" in Halo!!

dysrhythmia
11-17-2001, 01:08 AM
Ok I can't figure this one out. I clear out an area (outside in the lush environment), and hop into my warthog with a barney, I find entrance to underground so I jump out and go on foot...How the heck do I get my comrad to follow me? I'll kick him out of the hog, but he'll just stand there. I put my flash light right in his face, everything........Am I asking for to much realism? Trust me I'm not complaining one bit, I just want to know if I'm missing something here. Infiltrating an underground covenant fortress alone sucks!! :p

dysrhythmia
11-17-2001, 09:47 AM
Bumpy

VAN
11-17-2001, 06:04 PM
Have no fear. The human marines usually--and i stress USUALLY, show up when you need their help most.

Twisted J
11-18-2001, 08:39 AM
they didnt show up when i needed them right before i got to the halo. but i managed to fight off those pests with the turrent, plasma granades, and my assalt rifel

ShannonX
11-18-2001, 08:44 AM
what i thought was cool is when theres several wart hogs around, if your in co-op and drive 2 of them back, the marines will jump in the empty seats and let you have that much more firepower =) wish i had a 60 inch tv and could do 4 player co-op....that way you could have 4 vehicles going

Twisted J
11-18-2001, 08:56 AM
oh, i just want to say something funny i did,

when i was on the island, i drove the worthog in the water and i drove and drove and drove and then i hit a wall so i turned around and hit another wall and i was trying to find my way out of the water for like 30 minutes before i remembered i could restart the level!!!

scarecrow kfj
11-19-2001, 09:12 AM
Also if you realy want them to come along drive into the tunnel or even fly in some places. I never had a problem with the marines except when they walk in front of me when I am taking out some covnent

l Maximus l
11-19-2001, 12:34 PM
Have any of you guys heard the Marines swear? It's tight! They say "D a m n" and "Hell" and stuff...you gotta love it...because, you know Marines - it's vital to their vocabulary :D

I like the Tank :D It's slow, but, it gets the job done :p

shoulda2
11-19-2001, 08:57 PM
shannon you can only co-op with 2 people.

Rochey69r
11-20-2001, 12:22 AM
hmm ussally they follow me