PDA

View Full Version : What's with all the sour grapes lately?

Mercury
11-17-2002, 02:56 PM
People are complaining about how great games are online??? WTF? What's their problem? Just because they can't get broadband in their area or afford it they should just keep their mouths shut and stop complaining and spreading lies about xbl. Are you people that jealous?

Xbl is the greatest thing to have every happened to a console and it's fun as hell. If you don't have it, tough! I think developers should make games that focus on multiplayer mostly. That way we have some great online experiences with it.

lefiend
11-17-2002, 03:06 PM
i totally agree, playing against other REAL people is way more fun than playing against robots,

i hope online gaming becomes the biggest type of gaming soon, just because its THAT much more fun...

peace

sinizuh
11-17-2002, 03:28 PM
yea... playing DOM2.0 in UC on xbox live has been like the funnest experience on a console in a long time.

xboxmaster2002
11-17-2002, 04:10 PM
i havent had so much fun with online games for a while ive been playing every online game besides whacked and there all great.

Master Gracey
11-17-2002, 05:25 PM
That's gotta be one of the most cold-hearted posts I've ever seen...

First, you tell people to shut up about not having XBL. Then you rub it in their faces by telling them how good it is and bragging about the fact that you have it.

If you don't like what the people without it are saying, then don't read their posts! And don't go attacking me either... I don't have XBL, but I don't care because I'm not a fan of multiplayer games. I'm writing this for the people who do care, because I care about people's feelings.

MerimacHamwich
11-17-2002, 05:34 PM
They could make a single player experience into a multiplayer experience. Like they are talking about doing for Halo 2. You log onto a game and everyone in the game takes up the role of a certain character. One might be a grunt patrolling an area, one lucky ******* with a tough as hell job will be the Master Chief and tons of others will be marines and other covanent and human forces. It would be amazing! Battle Field 1942 only hints at what the future of online gaming could bring to us in the near future! I am soo excited!

No Fear 23
11-17-2002, 06:31 PM
Originally posted by Master Gracey
That's gotta be one of the most cold-hearted posts I've ever seen...

First, you tell people to shut up about not having XBL. Then you rub it in their faces by telling them how good it is and bragging about the fact that you have it.

If you don't like what the people without it are saying, then don't read their posts! And don't go attacking me either... I don't have XBL, but I don't care because I'm not a fan of multiplayer games. I'm writing this for the people who do care, because I care about people's feelings.

Thank you Master Gracey, well said

:)

someone here knows how i feel.

mercury, how would u feel if u didnt have broadband in ur area and cant play on xbl like me?

so, stfu.