PDA

View Full Version : Splinter Cell got...

bballmaniac15
11-18-2002, 07:13 AM
9.6 from IGN!!!!!!!!

If someones an insider can you post the review? Im notan insider , I found the score from a different site

Nato King
11-18-2002, 09:31 AM
Hey bballmaniac15

For some reason I went over to the find game on the main page and I couldn't find splinter Cell any were. Why don't xboxaddict have it out on there site. I am so confused:confused: :confused:

I just got to have this game I have been playing it on the OXM Demo and I must have beaten it about 10-15 times now with out anyone seeing me or killing anyone.

fowlowl
11-18-2002, 10:18 AM
9.6, I was expecting higher. Like 9.8 Metroid Prime high. Or like 10.0 Ocarina of Time, game of the decade high.

Qbas
11-18-2002, 11:18 AM
9.6 is damn great score :D

bballmaniac15
11-18-2002, 11:27 AM
serg, how could you miss it? xbox.ign.com ... its the first article ........... theres a pic of sam fisher and it says something like "xbox's best game?"

killerclint
11-18-2002, 11:39 AM
is it in stores today??,,i know it ships today,,but how long does it take to hit the stores?,i can't wait! edit: never mind ,,just got off the phone with EB and they say it will be there the 19th or 20th.

symposiumx
11-18-2002, 12:25 PM
Originally posted by killerclint
is it in stores today??,,i know it ships today,,but how long does it take to hit the stores?,i can't wait! edit: never mind ,,just got off the phone with EB and they say it will be there the 19th or 20th.

The general rule is about ONE day. BUT, if you really really REALLY want the game, where you want it so bad you are drooling, having sleepless nights thinking of it...sneaking away from school/work to daydream about endless nights filled with it, THEN...then it will take about a week (or so it seems).

Bigwig
11-18-2002, 12:31 PM
Presentation
The Tom Clancy realism, great voice acting and well integrated storyline will convince you that Jack Ryan's got nothing on Sam Fisher 9.0
Graphics
Revolutionary. Splinter Cell has raised our expectations for what kind of lighting and animation can be done on Xbox 10.0
Sound
Exeptional score and the sophisticated application of sound and music to gameplay are all kicked out in glorious 5.1. 10.0
Gameplay
The definition of stealth-action.You get to do so much cool covert agent stuff in this game, enemies of the state shouldn't be allowed to play it. 10.0
Lasting Appeal
Can be played multiple times with varying degrees of aggression, so it has lots of legs for a solo-only game. 8.0
OVERALL SCORE (not an average) 9.6

JimmieDoogan
11-18-2002, 12:52 PM
I'd post the article (as I often do for people) but it's acceptionally long and I'm too lazy to do that. If it were shorter, I'd have done it already. However, it's a good read, all you need to know is that it's a game more than worth buying. GO BUY IT AS SOON AS YOU CAN!