PDA

View Full Version : I may be broke after this weekend

studepaber
11-18-2002, 10:19 AM
Okay after spending all the money on Xbox Live and all the essential games (also Resident evil Zero) last weekend I look ahead to next week with all the sweet games coming out and it's inevitable that I'll have to buy most of them. Here are the options:

Mortal Kombat Deadly Alliance, Jedi Knight II, Splinter Cell, 007 Nightfire, Steel Battallion, NHL 2K3, Die Hard Vendetta (GC) and Metroid Prime (GC). How am I gonna have time to do anything BUT play games this weekend?!?!? :eek:

xboxmaster2002
11-18-2002, 01:31 PM
i wont be broke but ill be lower than i usally am the game i really want is steel batallion and thats sold out at my local EB so i hope some other store gets it

Knight
11-18-2002, 01:35 PM
Originally posted by studepaber
Okay after spending all the money on Xbox Live and all the essential games (also Resident evil Zero) last weekend I look ahead to next week with all the sweet games coming out and it's inevitable that I'll have to buy most of them. Here are the options:

Mortal Kombat Deadly Alliance, Jedi Knight II, Splinter Cell, 007 Nightfire, Steel Battallion, NHL 2K3, Die Hard Vendetta (GC) and Metroid Prime (GC). How am I gonna have time to do anything BUT play games this weekend?!?!? :eek:

Your getting Steel Battellion?

You do know that it cost $200?

studepaber
11-18-2002, 01:42 PM
I haven't completely decided on buying Steel Battallion, Nightfire and NHL 2K3 yet, will have to read some of the user reviews first. As for the rest those are definite buys.

techie
11-18-2002, 02:09 PM
Are they not going to release Steel Battalion
without the controller? I wouldn't mind having
the game, but I really do not want to spend
$200 for a controller that I may or may not use.

RudedogX
11-18-2002, 02:11 PM
Originally posted by techie
Are they not going to release Steel Battalion
without the controller? I wouldn't mind having
the game, but I really do not want to spend
$200 for a controller that I may or may not use.

No, from what I understand, every single button on that controller is needed to play the game. The only thing that the controller would be used for again, would be the sequel that is scheduled to be on Live.

xboxmaster2002
11-18-2002, 02:19 PM
steel batallion is going to be amazing and the controller adds to the fun, but its a lot of money for 1 game but i think its worth it i have not herd 1 bad thing about the game besides the price, and the price must not be affecting peples disicions that much because my local EB is sold out of pre-orders which sucked cause i want that game.

Afro Aura
11-18-2002, 02:23 PM
I'd buy Steel Battellion when they've made it's online

No Fear 23
11-18-2002, 03:45 PM
i will be broke too

y2kash_14
11-18-2002, 08:45 PM
Die Hard Vendetta?

I heard that game sucked (REALLY sucked)

4 out of 10 at EGM

Afro Aura
11-19-2002, 11:46 AM
Originally posted by y2kash_14
Die Hard Vendetta?
I heard that game sucked (REALLY sucked)
4 out of 10 at EGM
err...it's Die Hard Vendetta a Gamecube game?

Shame really as some of my friends were going on about it being the next Halo on the Gamecube before release hehehehe

studepaber
11-19-2002, 12:01 PM
Yea that score really scares me, I may only rent instead but from what I heard the game sounded really rushed in alot of places, looked awesome a few months ago though.

y2kash_14
11-19-2002, 12:18 PM
Originally posted by Afro Aura

err...it's Die Hard Vendetta a Gamecube game?

Shame really as some of my friends were going on about it being the next Halo on the Gamecube before release hehehehe

yes i was like that also.......until i saw the review :(