PDA

View Full Version : Guess Who I Seen At Toys R US?

AtomBlast
11-17-2001, 12:34 PM
I went to KB TOYS to pick up my Xbox, then I headed over to Toys R US to see how Xbox did over there, I'm happy to say that the store had systems reserved, and some extras, and all of them sold in 15 minutes the store prep said. Anyway, I was talking to a guy that works for the store about Xbox, and he said he was a big time PS2 supporter(Which Is Fine, I have one myself) and he admitted that the Xbox was a much powerful system, but that he wasn't buying an xbox. I was telling him all the things that xbox has to offer besides the raw power, and this lady jumps in and says, That the specs for xbox are all lies. Of course I told her she was nuts, she said she should know she works for Sony. She tried to tell me that the xbox isn't 256 bit graphics, that its only 32 bit, I told her she was a **** fruit cake, that Microsoft can't say the system has that much graphics power, that would be false advertising if tit were 32 bit. I told her I have a PS2, and that I like it, but xbox was a much superior game system. Let me put it this way, we almost got into an argument over it. I could feel myself getting very mad, so I left the scene before I said something I would regret. I always knew Sony was underhanded, and that lady being there to keep people from buying xbox saying the specs were all lies proved it to me. I emailed Microsoft, and let them know what Sony was up to. Sony really is RUNNING SCARED! The xbox will make PS2 games look like crap by comparison. Whats everyone think about that Sony Rep being there? Thanks for reading my post!

AtomBlast:mad:

Silver
11-17-2001, 12:50 PM
Makes me laugh.. I really laugh to Sony... Ok, i get it, they fear X-Box, but still, sending someone there to say that PS2 sucks.. unbelievable.. but funny.. lol

PS2 is good console, but XB will squash it!

Satch
11-17-2001, 02:19 PM
geez...i sure dont think its funny. 32 bit?! ha! i hope she has a heart attack, falls, and smashes her ps2 when she lands. d a m n sony. i hate every one of those *********off sony! go have ps2 sex with that sick b!tch and toys r us. geez...32 bit!! fake specs!! that nasty scanky *****! *****!

there im done. had to show my anger for the b!tch and sony. sorry.

Heyyoudvd
11-17-2001, 02:23 PM
Originally posted by Satch
geez...i sure dont think its funny. 32 bit?! ha! i hope she has a heart attack, falls, and smashes her ps2 when she lands. d a m n sony. i hate every one of those *****. f*ck off sony! go have ps2 sex with that sick b!tch and toys r us. geez...32 bit!! fake specs!! that nasty scanky *****! *****!

there im done. had to show my anger for the b!tch and sony. sorry.

Actually, it's true that XBox is 32, but bits don't mean s.hit anymore.

XBox is 32 bit, GCN is 64, and PS2 and Dreamcast are 128, but everyone knows that GCN and Xbox have better graphics than DC and PS2 do, so who gives a s.hit how many bits it is.

So, te Sony woman technically is correct that it's 32 bits (just like windows, which is also 32 bits), but she's a moron for saying that PS2 is more powerful since it's 128 bits as opposed to Xbox which is 'only' 32.

Satch
11-17-2001, 02:33 PM
bit dont matter?! then what the hell does? the graphics processor? and you said gamecube has 64 bit? since its as new as xbox are you saying it looks better than xbox? I SURE HOPE THE H#LL NOT!!

AtomBlast
11-17-2001, 03:09 PM
NOW I"M CONFUSED. THAT SUX!

ATOMBLAST:(

jorgell
11-17-2001, 03:39 PM
OK. It's very simple, The XBox has two processors: an Intel Pentium III 733Mhz, Which is 32-bit, like all Pentiums/Athlons currently out there; AND it also has the custom nVidia graphics chip, which is 256 bit, like all decent PC Graphics cards out there

So in a way she was right saying that the xbox has a 32bit processor, but it's really lame to try to confuse people like that. The nVidia chip is like a GeForce3, which means sweet-as-hell graphics.

Then again, if Sony has stooped to spreading FUD about the XBox then I suppose that's good for the XBox hehe :)

Anyway, back to Halo...