PDA

View Full Version : Where can I find the enterance?

Black_Tek
11-19-2002, 02:44 PM
To the one's that played "Shenmmue II" Is there is an unguarded enterance to the yellow Heads building in Kawloon? :p

Nato King
11-20-2002, 08:46 AM
You have to win fights to get in the yellow head building go around to the different places and fight the more fight and the more you win the better the changes than you will get the attention of the yellow head spy than he will tell you what you have to do to get in. I hope this will help you.:)

Black_Tek
11-20-2002, 11:01 AM
Originally posted by Serg_w
You have to win fights to get in the yellow head building go around to the different places and fight the more fight and the more you win the better the changes than you will get the attention of the yellow head spy than he will tell you what you have to do to get in. I hope this will help you.:)
thanx yo.....I guess now I know the deal...but a.... the fights that you are talking about are the ones in the public right?:cool:

Heavens Gate
11-20-2002, 11:51 AM
Originally posted by Black_Tek

thanx yo.....I guess now I know the deal...but a.... the fights that you are talking about are the ones in the public right?:cool:

Just don't do what I did and keep fighting for 2 days. all you have to do is go around the building and look for that fight promoter that is looking for fighters. You only have to find him a few times, (there will be a cut scene of him) and fight in front of him. He's at various places outside the building watching fights. I made the mistake of fighting for like 2 days . My level was very high though, but you don't have to do that. I just thought I would save you some time. And yes, the fights are outside in public. Once you fight in front of him in one area, go find him in another. That's all there is to it.

Black_Tek
11-20-2002, 02:17 PM
Originally posted by Heavens Gate

Just don't do what I did and keep fighting for 2 days. all you have to do is go around the building and look for that fight promoter that is looking for fighters. You only have to find him a few times, (there will be a cut scene of him) and fight in front of him. He's at various places outside the building watching fights. I made the mistake of fighting for like 2 days . My level was very high though, but you don't have to do that. I just thought I would save you some time. And yes, the fights are outside in public. Once you fight in front of him in one area, go find him in another. That's all there is to it.
Thanks Cheif....You are the Master Of Deisasters.....:cool: .....I guess I ran through some one like that...he asked me if I wanna arm wrestle in an un seen tunnel behind the building.....I will cruise all the fighting places till I get to see him repeativly.....thanks again.....I don't have that high level in fighting especially in Kawloon....peace out....:D