PDA

View Full Version : What do you guys think.....

ShadowManTQ
11-19-2002, 05:06 PM
on satrurday i went and purchased Unreal Championship and Ghost Recon. I love Ghost recon more than I thouhgt and unreal Championship is ok but it got a little repetative after awhile and I wasnt as impressed as I thought I would be with it.

i am thinking of taking it back to EB and trading it in on Splinter Cell.
What do you guys think? good or bad choice?

mother
11-19-2002, 07:09 PM
i traded unreal for SCell today in fact i just got back, and i must say it was a great trade in my eyes.

mother

ShadowManTQ
11-19-2002, 07:14 PM
I have had Unreal for only 4 days and it seems pretty repetitive. Is it worth hanging on to and just buying Splinter Cell out right and trade it later or would recommend ditching it now?

PcPreacher
11-20-2002, 02:53 AM
I got unreal a couple of days ago and got Splinter yesterday, so far i have played them both about the same amount and Splinter Cell blows unreal away in my opinion

FuNkY mOnK
11-20-2002, 05:59 AM
Unreal lacked quality and originality, and on top of that there’s no mouse and keyboard. Stay away. Play motogp and GR that’s a taste of competition on xbox live, Bravo.

Nato King
11-20-2002, 09:11 AM
I can't help you in Ureal but I can help you with splinter cell. This game is so cool. It blows MGS2 out of the water.:) It's worth every penny.

Carnage
11-20-2002, 10:55 AM
If youre thinking of trading UC in, youd better do it soon, before the value drops

Hugh_Jass
11-20-2002, 12:16 PM
Please don't post the same topic in multiple forums. This is the third time I've seen this topic from you...so far.