PDA

View Full Version : what do you think.....

ShadowManTQ
11-19-2002, 05:09 PM
on satrurday i went and purchased Unreal Championship and Ghost Recon. I love Ghost recon more than I thouhgt and unreal Championship is ok but it got a little repetative after awhile and I wasnt as impressed as I thought I would be with it.

i am thinking of taking it back to EB and trading it in on Splinter Cell.
What do you guys think? good or bad choice?

Ford Mustang
11-20-2002, 08:33 PM
I think it depends on what kind of games you like to play...If you like Ghost Recon then you must like serious games, which Unreal is not...so I think trading it in for Splinter Cell would be a good move, I hear it is a great game, and it focuses alot on stealth, like Hitman 2

bada-bing
12-03-2002, 12:29 PM
i think spintercell would be a great idea, it is more like ghost recon than unreal. As the other guy said it is more serious and is stealth.

EHWfedPres
12-03-2002, 12:40 PM
Well im getting both.

Unreal has CTF and its fast paced with lots of action
Ghost Recon has team-based combat that gives you more stealth opportunities

Lyle
12-11-2002, 03:01 PM
I'm not too much into stealth. Just a big room with people blastin each other for half an hour

juliuscaesar
12-18-2002, 07:40 PM
I like stealth games and Splinter Cell is a very good stealth game. Since it was made specifically for the XBOX and that it is a Tom Clancy game makes it, in my viewpoint, a very good game. I am a fan of Tom Clancy games, movies, and books. If you are like me than you better trade in that Unreal Championship for Splinter Cell. I played a demo of Splinter Cell that came with my Official XBOX Magazine and it was incredible. I say to be sure, rent Splinter Cell first.