PDA

View Full Version : Which games do you have for xbox live

oddworld20-3000
11-19-2002, 08:02 PM
So far I have two.
Unreal Championship and Rallisport Challenge is going to be online soon thats what it says.

PapaSKooT
11-19-2002, 08:14 PM
Originally posted by oddworld20-3000

Rallisport Challenge is going to be online soon thats what it says.

rrriiight.... :confused:

THAT'S UNPOSSIBLE! :D

xboxmaster2002
11-19-2002, 10:01 PM
Unreal Championship
Mechassualt
Ghost Recon
Moto GP
NFL 2k3
NBA 2k3

VeNoMiZA
11-19-2002, 10:25 PM
mech assault :( but one thing is i dont have xbox live yet.. see when i get it i heard u dont have to put a credit card number in.?i dont know anyone can clarify this for me plz? because my mom is skeptical bout giving me the number specially for somthin i will have to pay monthly like live after the yr is up :p can someone tell me how it works?

Discretion
11-19-2002, 10:27 PM
-Moto GP
-Unreal Championship
-Mech Assault
-NFL Fever 2003
-Ghost Recon

Discretion
11-19-2002, 10:29 PM
Originally posted by VeNoMiZA
mech assault :( but one thing is i dont have xbox live yet.. see when i get it i heard u dont have to put a credit card number in.?i dont know anyone can clarify this for me plz? because my mom is skeptical bout giving me the number specially for somthin i will have to pay monthly like live after the yr is up :p can someone tell me how it works?

When you sign up for XBOX Live, you need a credit card. Not a debit nor check card. A CREDIT CARD. Now, as you know... The kit is $50 and it has 1 year of service. Once that 1 year is over, it's $10 a month from then on.

Dark Enemy
11-19-2002, 11:47 PM
1. Mechassault
2. Ghost Recon
3. Unreal Championship
4. Motogp
5. Nfl2k3

siayajin
11-20-2002, 12:02 AM
Ghost Recon
Mech Assault
Unreal

But of course, I don't have XBOX live.

uggh, why did I get an AOL broadband.

blah

Liquid Gears
11-20-2002, 12:08 AM
none

MerimacHamwich
11-20-2002, 12:26 AM
So far I have Unreal Championship. I give it a 10/10. I seriously have not come across anything in this game that I do not like.
I am going to get Mech assault sometime soon.

SPARTAN VI
11-20-2002, 12:40 AM
I have :
1) UnrealChampionship (Awesome game! Screw the reviews! I love it!)
2) MechAssault (D@MN, love that too! )
3) Ghost Recon (guess what? I love this too...:rolleyes: )

I love all these so much, I can't decide how to budget my time between them. I find myself frantically switching between the three. So far I've only mastered UC and MechAssault. I don't play Ghost Recon very much on LIVE only because it's difficult to find a lag free server that has at least 10 people in it!

l Maximus l
11-20-2002, 01:48 AM
Well...I broke down and got Unreal Championship...and, I didn't even want it. I mean, if you guys truly know me and all of my negative comments about the game, you'll know that I never had plans to get this one. I mean, this game is a peice of crap.

I'm kidding!!! :D UC is bad ass! And...I've been practicing...a lot :D

Hey, Radrider...I saw your server on XBox Live and I tried to join, but, I must have been too late...it was full and I couldn't find your server again. Oh well...catch ya next time :)

As for the initial question, I have two: Unreal Championship and Mechassault :)

MerimacHamwich
11-20-2002, 12:39 PM
Cool, I will add you to my friends list and invite you next time I play. Which will most likely be as soon as I get home. Once I start playing that game I don't stop for about 5-6 hours. Not pruposefully but time just flies by so fast. Its great. Like last night. I ended up playing from around 4 o clock pm till 11:30 pm. I was like WHOA! I have an early class tomorow. Da m n it!

Needless to say I am very tired tonight. Played till 1130pm and woke up (slept in a little) at 730 am. Had to get to class by 930 am. I think I might fall asleep during math and chem.