PDA

View Full Version : more childish reviews

EHWfedPres
11-19-2002, 10:57 PM
actually only one, by shortyman2006..check this low-life nobody's pifitul replies...

http://www.xboxaddict.com/products/released.php?Product_ID=369

I think someone should be in charge of deleting stupid stuff like this bullcrap.

evil xbox king
11-20-2002, 01:56 AM
All I have to say is this: What did he shove up his ass before he wrote that review?

l Maximus l
11-20-2002, 02:01 AM
Hi, EHWfedPres...

Thanks for informing us about this review. I would just like to ask you and others that are reading this to notify a moderator so they can review potential spam or flat out spam like this instead of creating a thread.

Thanks! :)

Keep up the good work!

FuNkY mOnK
11-20-2002, 05:52 AM
I wouldn’t call it Spam, maybe he anticipated a great game and was let down. I’ve given similar reviews to my most anticipated games that fell way short {Bruce lee} being one, under my breath though.

Dre
11-20-2002, 11:38 AM
These reviews have 2 edges to the sword. There are also quite a few "fanboy" reviews which are just as worthless. 5.0's across the board with comments like "best sound ever". What the heck does that tell me? It just tells me that the reviewer can't really express his sentiments properly... I don't give any weight to a review with 5.0's across the board with 1-liners such as "this game rulez" and those should be deleted just as quickly as the negative reviews.

EHWfedPres
11-20-2002, 11:51 AM
Originally posted by Dre
These reviews have 2 edges to the sword. There are also quite a few "fanboy" reviews which are just as worthless. 5.0's across the board with comments like "best sound ever". What the heck does that tell me? It just tells me that the reviewer can't really express his sentiments properly... I don't give any weight to a review with 5.0's across the board with 1-liners such as "this game rulez" and those should be deleted just as quickly as the negative reviews.

I agree with you there...but id rather see good reviews for good games rather than good reviews for crap games.

EHWfedPres
11-20-2002, 08:44 PM
well instead of making a new thread, ill just mention than there's 3 idiotic reviews for BMX XXX that need to go...unless a bunch of ------ thingies is acceptable...

J Dub
11-20-2002, 10:19 PM
Like Max said, notify a moderator......in other words, PM one.