PDA

View Full Version : Move over Halo

PcPreacher
11-20-2002, 02:50 AM
I got Splinter cell today, played about 4-6 hrs so far. Right now after 1 day of playing I think this is the best game I have ever seen or played.

Nato King
11-20-2002, 09:45 AM
Originally posted by PcPreacher
I got Splinter cell today, played about 4-6 hrs so far. Right now after 1 day of playing I think this is the best game I have ever seen or played.

It looks like we have another satisfied customer.:)

EHWfedPres
11-20-2002, 11:08 AM
Halo moved over a long time ago as far as im concerned...

Halo is only fun with 8 or more people now a days...missions pretty much suck and are not worth going thru twice unless you havent in a long time...8 player CTF in Sidewinder is amazing tho.

killerclint
11-20-2002, 12:14 PM
ya, i'am having a blast with Splinter Cell!,,it's a great game,,i ran out of bullets and still took out 4 gaurds with out getting caught or killed,,,i can't wait to get the second gun,with the sticky cams

tWoTOMA
11-20-2002, 06:54 PM
Blasphemy! I've played the SS demo for a while, and it's a great game. I've never been so jacked for a game to come out! But damn, how can you say it beats the greatness that is Halo? First of all, SS is a great single player game, but Halo with friends in unbelievable. Secondly, you can't compare a stealth game to a shoot 'em up. It's like apples and orangutans...or something...:D

That being said, becuase of the unmatched multiplayer...Halo still reigns!

EHWfedPres
11-20-2002, 09:00 PM
Ok, so Halo, the best Multiplayer game, moves over for the best Single-player game...I dont follow...

Actually, the best single player game so far IMO is Morrowind.

QCwolf
11-20-2002, 09:26 PM
I loved Halo for the co-op campaign and the muti-player, but SC is the best single player game I've played. I haven't played Morrowind, so I can't comment on that.

xb_jim
11-21-2002, 02:23 PM
i dunno how a game with no multiplayer can fully replace halo.

havent played sc yet but it sounds cool.. but im more of a multiplayer guy, i rather play with my bro or DM with 3 friends (add even more people online) then sit and play single player by myself :(

Nato King
11-21-2002, 02:31 PM
I forgot to tell you guys but I went to the store to see how splinter Cell is selling and they said that they have been sold out for about 3days now. I said to myself lucky I brought the game when I did because I would be in bad shape if I didn't.:)

No Fear 23
11-21-2002, 09:33 PM
Splinter Cell is the best single game i've ever played.

gets u hooked and its sort of like a RPG. it took me 3 1/2 hours to finish the 1st level. 1 level down, 14 to go:eek: :D

im taking my time, admiring the amazing view lol. but one false move makes u want to restart back to the checkpoint