PDA

View Full Version : I am not getting Xbox Live BUT I AM HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Leo
11-20-2002, 04:47 PM
Well Meybe I do getting it Xbox Live. The thing is I can afford Xbox Live BUT I CAN NOT Afford DSL! But I am happy!
Why i am happy?

Because I am getting so many games!

The game that I bought on Friday November 15 is Animal Crossing which is EXTREMELY FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Game I am getting on November 27 is Metroid Prime! It's awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait My TEACHER BUYS me A Metroid Prime on November 27!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have a extremely AWESOME TEACHER! She don't like videogames but She likes me! The only game that she loves is ANimal Crossing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Awesome games!

On Chritmas I am probably getting 4 or 3 games!

Games I got in November are Shenmue 2, Animal Crossing.
Games I am going to get at the end of November are Metroid Prime.

Favorite Xbox games are Shenmue 2, Halo and Hitman 2.

Favorite games on PS2 are Grand Theft Auto Vice City, Final Fantasy X and Kingdom hearts.

Favorite games on Gamecube are Star Fox Advetures, Animal Crossing and Metroid Prime.

I don't have Star FOx but Meybe I am going to get it on Christmas.

Games for Xbox I need are BC, Brute Force, Fable, Ninja Gaiden,
Tao Feng Fist of Lotus, Tork, Max Payne 2, Halo 2 and Mafia.

Games I want for Gamecube Metrroid Prime.

Favorite systems are Xbox, Gamecube and PS2.

See ya!

Please reply what you think!

l Maximus l
11-20-2002, 04:53 PM
Cool, dude.

Kaniele
11-20-2002, 04:59 PM
Are you bill gates son?

TaRkAnLoVeR
11-20-2002, 05:17 PM
I have not the Xbox live either. My brother said we do not have broadband and we need this first. I maybe get it later. I am happy to find this site ! I will learn much about it all.

aircobra
11-20-2002, 05:31 PM
Originally posted by Leo
Well Meybe I do getting it Xbox Live. The thing is I can afford Xbox Live BUT I CAN NOT Afford DSL! But I am happy!
Why i am happy?

The game that I bought on Friday November 15 is Animal Crossing which is EXTREMELY FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Game I am getting on November 27 is Metroid Prime! It's awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait My TEACHER BUYS me A Metroid Prime on November 27!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have a extremely AWESOME TEACHER! She don't like videogames but She likes me! The only game that she loves is ANimal Crossing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Awesome games!

Favorite games on PS2 are Grand Theft Auto Vice City, Final Fantasy X and Kingdom hearts.

Favorite games on Gamecube are Star Fox Advetures, Animal Crossing and Metroid Prime.

See ya!

i know why your happy, because you are on drugs.

CALzinger
11-20-2002, 05:42 PM
few words of description:
rich, money, happy, rich, spoiled, & rich.

but glad to hear it man, ur just like me cause i dont got XBL either. CEPT ILL NEVER GET IT CAUSE MY TV IS DOWNSTAIRS AND MY COMP IS UPSTARS!! o well, at least u can have fun while not online.

Mercury
11-20-2002, 05:42 PM
You have some serious issues, kid.

Nameless
11-20-2002, 05:44 PM
Originally posted by aircobra

i know why your happy, because you are on drugs.
Not everyone on drugs are happy.

Thats cool Leo.

Kortiz
11-20-2002, 05:51 PM
your teacher is buying you video games?

VeNoMiZA
11-20-2002, 05:56 PM
OMG tarkanlover can u plz change your sig up a lil at least to make it appropriate............my mom saw that dude and she was like WTF r u looking at? you turning ga y or somthin im like noooo this is some sig from a girl..... jus askin if u dont want to i dont care just asking nicely

Dre
11-20-2002, 05:58 PM
Originally posted by Leo

I think you should add this game (http://www.pmjcomputers.com/software/children/ESS063.html) to your christmas list..

Dark Enemy
11-20-2002, 06:05 PM
Originally posted by Leo

i still dont understnd what u want us to reply, but anyway good for u and why in the hell would ur teacher buy u games, i dont believe that.

Leo
11-20-2002, 06:16 PM
Originally posted by ChickenSHHHH
your teacher is buying you video games?

SHe sure does! She is my favorite teacher in a whole entire world!
Sometimes she doesent even gives me any homework!

Besides I am not happy because I am on Drugs! I don't take stupid Drugs! I just happy with my life and videogaming life!

SPARTAN VI
11-20-2002, 06:25 PM
Good, uh.....be a happy guy. Just remember :
1) Don't talk to school
2) Don't do strangers
3) Stay in drugs

hmmmmm..... something is messed up there, but if you follow those 3 basic rules, you'll be in good shape. Like my buddy, TheCovenant.:D

Dark Enemy
11-20-2002, 06:39 PM
Originally posted by Leo

Besides I am not happy because I am on Drugs! I don't take stupid Drugs! I just happy with my life and videogaming life!

Are u saying the teacher gives everybody homework, and not u , Or are u saying that she doesnt give anyone homework cause ur in her class. LMao.................i dont know i dont believe u for some reason.:confused:

Squidpie
11-20-2002, 06:51 PM
Originally posted by VeNoMiZA
OMG tarkanlover can u plz change your sig up a lil at least to make it appropriate............my mom saw that dude and she was like WTF r u looking at? you turning ga y or somthin im like noooo this is some sig from a girl..... jus askin if u dont want to i dont care just asking nicely

I kind of see your point here... but when a girl is at this site and guys have pics of girls in bikinis in their sigs it sort of feels the same way... but there are only a few that still have the sexy type sigs... I admit that Tarkanlovers is a little more that what some of the guys still have though... but I suppose that if swimsuits are out for a girl.. then they should be out for a guy as well... but man that guy in her sig sure looks g ay to me.

Dre
11-20-2002, 06:54 PM
Originally posted by Squidpie

I kind of see your point here... but when a girl is at this site and guys have pics of girls in bikinis in their sigs it sort of feels the same way... but there are only a few that still have the sexy type sigs... I admit that Tarkanlovers is a little more that what some of the guys still have though... but I suppose that if swimsuits are out for a girl.. then they should be out for a guy as well... but man that guy in her sig sure looks g ay to me.

uh-oh... not this again...

Squidpie
11-20-2002, 07:01 PM
Originally posted by Dre

uh-oh... not this again...

I agree

J Dub
11-20-2002, 07:03 PM
Everybody was told to remove that crap from their sigs. Why can't people just follow these rules?

I feel forced to close the window everytime my parents walk into the room. I shouldn't have to do that because of somebody's sig.

Dark Enemy
11-20-2002, 07:04 PM
Originally posted by Squidpie

but man that guy in her sig sure looks g ay to me.

just what i was thinking lol

Kaniele
11-20-2002, 07:07 PM
another girl eh, lets hope she stays to keep us motivated too... heh :D i dont even understand what i meant.

Squidpie
11-20-2002, 07:29 PM
Originally posted by J Dub
Everybody was told to remove that crap from their sigs. Why can't people just follow these rules?

I feel forced to close the window everytime my parents walk into the room. I shouldn't have to do that because of somebody's sig.

I agree with ya... maybe she seen a girl in a sig in a bikini or something and thought it was ok though... but like you said why can't everybody just comply and make the sigs things that no one would be offended by.... or maybe there needs to be clear rules on it ... I really don't know.

VeNoMiZA
11-20-2002, 07:32 PM
its kool as long as i dont have to see that guy's pubic hair popping out of his jeans that is just friggin nasty man..... plz mods tell her to change it or somthin censor those parts out or somthin... just uncalled for and inappropriate.. u guys cant tell me jack bout bein appropriate cuzz i never have done that so.... just in case ya thinking that...

Xbox Owner
11-20-2002, 07:34 PM
Originally posted by Leo

How old are you? And are you in one of those special ed classes? Phh..trade all those games in for GC and get Splinter Cell, and some other game..like maybe "Sneakers", it's just as fun - if not funner than animal crossings!

Mercury
11-20-2002, 09:00 PM
Seriously Leo, I would report your teacher. At least tell your parents. A teacher who buys a student video games is wrong. Way wrong! Are you paying her/him with sexual favours? He/She must be some sort of child molestor. Seriously, report this. Tell a grown up about it. I beg you. It's for your own good.

Kortiz
11-21-2002, 02:42 PM
i have a feeling his teacher is his MOTHER....home school, only logical explanation.

but if it is your teacher at school, not your mom...ARE YOUE FFING HER?!?!?!?!?

do you buy her stuff......*COUGH* do stuff for her *COUGH* ??????????????

either way that is cool, unless you are just DlCKlNG around with us.

TaRkAnLoVeR
11-21-2002, 02:56 PM
Venomiza, Tarkan is manly man and has sexy hair on chest and body. Females shave so this is why they do not have hair showing on bodies.

Squidpie, Tarkan is not ***. I do know what this mean and he is not. That remark was not nice to him. Please take that away now.

Master Gracey
11-21-2002, 03:07 PM
Originally posted by TaRkAnLoVeR
Venomiza, Tarkan is manly man and has sexy hair on chest and body. Females shave so this is why they do not have hair showing on bodies.

Squidpie, Tarkan is not ***. I do know what this mean and he is not. That remark was not nice to him. Please take that away now.

The hair isn't the issue... everyone was told to get rid of sigs that showed ANYONE (male or female) in a state of undress. NOONE wants to see his "manly hair" or speedo-wearing body on these boards, and it runs contrary to the board's rules.

Dark Enemy
11-21-2002, 03:08 PM

She stated her opinion ,a nd nobody wants to see this guy everytime they read a thread especially the one picture in the middle

TaRkAnLoVeR
11-21-2002, 03:35 PM
Master Gracey, I will see if my brother can make this middle one covered for you but it is only a belly and so if Tarkan can not show belly then females can not show belly here, ok?

PubicEnemy, I say already that I will see my brother about covering this belly.

VeNoMiZA
11-21-2002, 03:42 PM
OMG she dosnt get the ponit not worth trying... but whatever back to the subject... crap i forgot what the thread is about :P must be that g^y ass punk on the sig oh well im outta here see ya guys in like 8 weeks i got to go to therapy so i could get that sig outta my head..

Squidpie
11-21-2002, 03:43 PM
Master Gracey, I will see if my brother can make this middle one covered for you but it is only a belly and so if Tarkan can not show belly then females can not show belly here, ok?

lol... PubicEnemy... now thats funny

Tarkanlover... he does look g ay to me in those pics... well some of them at least... perhaps he is not.. but he sure looks it... just take out the bikini pic and the one with the belly... but ya do have a point about the females in sigs that would be in bikinis or showing their belly like this Tarkan is... I mean if the guys don't want to see guys like this then I guess you have the same right to not see girls in sigs like this.... but what you do is this... there is a place on each post where you can report it to the moderator... click there and then type in what bothers you about the post or sig and they will consider it.

VeNoMiZA
11-21-2002, 03:47 PM
oh yea squidpie?? hehe never thought of that hey tarkan do it to the guys with the females in their sig just like im doing it to UU hehe great idea huh??

Chr0nik
11-21-2002, 04:00 PM
I have not the Xbox live either. My brother said we do not have broadband and we need this first. I maybe get it later. I am happy to find this site ! I will learn much about it all.

Your SIG is scaring me. I am not into speedo's.

TaRkAnLoVeR
11-21-2002, 04:01 PM
Squidpie, you are not nice. Tarkan is not ***, this is mean to say. I will do this thing you tell me about females in sigs.

Dark Enemy
11-21-2002, 04:11 PM

U must have been looking at Tarzans pubic hair ur forgeting my name, its PUBLICENEMY not pubicenemy

y2kash_14
11-21-2002, 04:16 PM
instead of having your teacher buy you games.........have her teach you some ENGLISH.............i hope to GOD that English is a second languange for you

Master Gracey
11-21-2002, 04:20 PM
Squidpie, I think you're forgetting that Tarkan is foreign. He's a Turkish singer. In Turkey, a guy can look like that and not be labelled "g ay." It's all a matter of cultural perspective.

Here in America, everyone is so uptight about sexuality, but the culture in European countries is much different. Those two pics of Tarkan should be removed from the sig because they're against the board's rules, but let's show a little more respect for cultural differences.

bballmaniac15
11-21-2002, 04:33 PM
this guys lying... unless he "doing" his teacher and thats his reward

TaRkAnLoVeR
11-21-2002, 04:37 PM
This is very true what Master Gracey say here. Squidpie should not say bad things about Tarkan.

Tarkan Online (http://www.tarkanfancenter.com/site/inside_en/uyeform.php)

Go to this to see more pictures of Tarkan and read much about him!

y2kash_14
11-21-2002, 04:39 PM
This is very true what Master Gracey say here. Squidpie should not say bad things about Tarkan.

err....i'll pass on this one ;)

Master Gracey
11-21-2002, 04:44 PM

Sadly, I don't think anyone here can speak Turkish half as well as you speak English. :D

Chr0nik
11-21-2002, 04:58 PM
Originally posted by Leo
Why i am happy?

Awesome games!

See ya!

Leo, I did not know you were on the cover of Time magazine?

http://www.blacktown.net/TIME%20magazine%20RITALIN.gif

Squidpie
11-21-2002, 04:59 PM

OK... I did not say bad things about him... I just said he looks that way.... not that he is that way....forgive me :rolleyes:

VeNoMiZA
11-21-2002, 05:00 PM
roflmao hahahaha now thats funny heheh leo needs some ritalin hehe ever saw the south park episode with the ritalin christina aguillera pink monsters ? haha that was a classic

Dark Enemy
11-21-2002, 05:03 PM
Originally posted by Chronik

Leo, I did not know you were on the cover of Time magazine?

http://www.blacktown.net/TIME%20magazine%20RITALIN.gif

LMAO

Cool Whip
11-21-2002, 05:16 PM
you're missing out on a great experience.

maximan00
11-21-2002, 09:56 PM
this is the craziest thread I have ever read. First Leo comes on here and acts like a 5 year old and then Tarkanlover jumps in and has to defend the Tarkans..

I am actually happy that I read through all 4 pages.

y2kash_14
11-21-2002, 10:02 PM
Originally posted by maximan00
this is the craziest thread I have ever read. First Leo comes on here and acts like a 5 year old and then Tarkanlover jumps in and has to defend the Tarkans..

I am actually happy that I read through all 4 pages.

you can't be serious......