PDA

View Full Version : Splinter Cell is amazing!

killerclint
11-20-2002, 06:18 PM
i'am only on like the 3rd level,and i must say it's my favorite game,,the GFX are outstanding!,,the water effects in the 3rd level makes it look like real water,,can't wait till i get the second gun with the sniper scope and sticky cams,,,Metal Gear could learn alot from this game.

cR|Ms0n-M|s7
11-20-2002, 06:53 PM
I am going to get SC really soon. I am trading in a certain rehash with motorcycles of last years biggest game and JSRF :( . It is great that the XBOX is still pumping out great SP titles for people like me who have no way to get on live except screwing up the experience by playing on 56k. When December comes around prepare to be owned by Kefka el33t .

QCwolf
11-20-2002, 09:14 PM
I agree. This is the most fun I've had since Halo came out.

Davidjazzman12
11-20-2002, 09:18 PM
ya ir ead the article in XBM which was amazing and the demo is also amzing so ima get it for christmas along with hitman2

Mega Gamer
11-20-2002, 10:33 PM
I wouldn`t get Hitman 2 if i were you. It sucks. The graphics are crappy, and all you do is shoot people, it takes no skill. But Splinter Cell is a must buy. I getting it this week!:)

Evil_Dr_Beefy
11-20-2002, 10:34 PM
Mmm..looks like splinter cell is going to be hot must get title this xmas...i had better get it now then....:)

Mega Gamer
11-20-2002, 10:36 PM
Yeah, that would be smart. THey might be sold out by Christmas.:)

CharlieHustle
11-20-2002, 11:01 PM
Yeah splinter cell is tight. Also is it me, or is the intro tight as hell? I thought i could fly through the police station mission, because i played the demo, but the computer is shapr as hell.

Unreal
11-21-2002, 01:14 AM
The game is amazing, I will give you that. I am having a hard time putting time in for this game though. Damn MechAssault :D

dougi3000
11-21-2002, 01:28 AM
I keeep using up all my bullets!

MaxPain
11-21-2002, 04:09 AM
dougi... its not mindless shooting like max payne where u can just dump bullets all over a room full of bad guys.. you got to conserve :rolleyes:

JJaX
11-21-2002, 07:46 AM
Im at the end of the CIA level. Im in a tough jam too!

I have no more "special" bullets for my rifle (and i cant use lethal force, so no normal bullets). Ive already tripped 2 alarms so the slightest sound alerts bad guys. ANd i dont have enough health to survive a bullet. And i got to take out 4 guards and a janitor. I can get to the last guy, but i keep messin up. Ill get it today for sure.

This game is a must own! Well i think so!

Chaotic
11-21-2002, 08:00 AM
Originally posted by JJaX
Im at the end of the CIA level. Im in a tough jam too!

I have no more "special" bullets for my rifle (and i cant use lethal force, so no normal bullets). Ive already tripped 2 alarms so the slightest sound alerts bad guys. ANd i dont have enough health to survive a bullet. And i got to take out 4 guards and a janitor. I can get to the last guy, but i keep messin up. Ill get it today for sure.

This game is a must own! Well i think so!

nice!!

Im at this level also.

Not at the end yet but close.

Sounds like you may need to start over from a checkpoint and take a diffrent approach. I have done that a few times already :rolleyes:

JJaX
11-21-2002, 09:32 AM
Originally posted by ChaoticMage

nice!!

Im at this level also.

Not at the end yet but close.

Sounds like you may need to start over from a checkpoint and take a diffrent approach. I have done that a few times already :rolleyes:

Nah, i got it down to the last security guy. I just keep screwing that part up.

I grab the janitor guy, knock his ass out. Than i get up on these generator things and wait for the 1st guy to come. I jump on his ass. Than i wait for the next guy to come and knock his ass out while he's looking at the 2 other dudes. THan i go down and knock out my objective guy (you'll see)

Than the last guy i got figured out, but i keep messing up. It was late :p

scarecrow kfj
11-21-2002, 09:40 AM
where is the black box? I thought it was behind the book shelf but I cant move the shelf. or the key pad # to get out the door

mitchrules1
11-21-2002, 09:57 AM
Hitman2 is not a crappyu game, you can use stealth techniques not just run in and kill people, long game. GFX are good

Chaotic
11-21-2002, 11:52 AM
Originally posted by scarecrow kfj
where is the black box? I thought it was behind the book shelf but I cant move the shelf. or the key pad # to get out the door

Did you open the picture yet in the far room on the left?

and access the computer?

CharlieHustle
11-21-2002, 10:38 PM
Originally posted by scarecrow kfj

The Black box is in his bedroom behind the picture frame next to the bed. I dont think you wanna rush through like its max paine. Youll never get far.

lordarutha
11-22-2002, 02:10 AM
i am at the cia building too!!! but i can get in were the hell do i goo for the entrance is there a door guy i can bribe or what man

lordarutha
11-22-2002, 02:30 AM
it toook me like an hour to find that damn pole!!!!!!!

stang46
11-22-2002, 04:12 PM
you can sneek into the cia building through the ventilation shaft. Its located on the right hand side of the building out front. Crawl over the gate where the barbed wire is broken and you can get in the ventilation shaft there.

SquirrelJam
11-22-2002, 07:35 PM
Hey guys... you gotta think outside the bun. Forget about the fan! Stay on the right side of the lawn. Go up to the building, sneak along side to the front doors. Climb up onto the short wall then jump up and reach up to the next ledge. This ledge is wide enough to sneak across the front entrance. Drop down (quietly), go six more feet to a drain pipe on the wall with vines on it. Climb up to the roof!