PDA

View Full Version : I traded

papa
11-20-2002, 07:25 PM
Tony 4, JSRF, Halo, and NCAA Football for Splinter Cell and Im happy as ****, great ****ing game. I got 19 dollars credit that will prolly go towards Ghost Recon

Xbox Owner
11-20-2002, 07:30 PM
Really sucks to be you.

Kaniele
11-20-2002, 07:33 PM
Halo: worth at least $30 used... THPS4 worth another 30 - 40 JSRF $20 and i dunno abou the football.. lets say $30.

--
---

you wasted about $65.

sheesh

Discretion
11-20-2002, 07:34 PM
Originally posted by papa
Tony 4, JSRF, Halo, and NCAA Football for Splinter Cell and Im happy as ****, great ****ing game. I got 19 dollars credit that will prolly go towards Ghost Recon

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Your JOKING RIGHT?! Tony Hawk Pro Skater 4 Just released like what, less than a month ago? Jet Set Radio Future... Ok I see. Now, Halo?! YOU ARE LIKE WEIRD! NCAA 2003?! LMAO! Man, you were ROYALLY SCREWED!

Dark Enemy
11-20-2002, 07:35 PM
Man u got ripped off BAAAAAAAAAAAAAD, it reallly sucks to be u man.

Discretion
11-20-2002, 07:36 PM
Originally posted by Kaniele
Halo: worth at least $30 used... THPS4 worth another 30 - 40 JSRF $20 and i dunno abou the football.. lets say $30.

--
---

you wasted about $65.

sheesh

Exactly what I am thinking man... He was screwed and I can't help but laugh that he doesn't realize it!:D :)

papa
11-20-2002, 07:39 PM
Umm, like I hated Tony 4, Halo, i dont play anymore,NCAA, dont play anymore and JSRF, the same. I know it was 4 games for 1, but like so ****ing what. I jus didnt want too spend any money and why have games i dont play anymore, duh, ****wads

papa
11-20-2002, 07:39 PM
Originally posted by Discretion

Exactly what I am thinking man... He was screwed and I can't help but laugh that he doesn't realize it!:D :) in your opinion i was screwed but your opinion doesnt really ****ing matter

papa
11-20-2002, 07:40 PM
I wasnt screwed, i jus didnt want those games anymorem, ha ha

Discretion
11-20-2002, 07:41 PM
in your opinion i was screwed but your opinion doesnt really ****ing matter

Lol, Did I ask if it mattered? It is just funny how you paid 50$ for THPS4 so short ago and yet go blow it in a 4 game blow out for SC and 16$??? Man, its a rip but whatever keeps you happy I guess...

AND DON'T SMART MOUTH ME MR.(J/K):D :)

papa
11-20-2002, 07:41 PM
also, SC is way better than halo

papa
11-20-2002, 07:43 PM

Lol, Did I ask if it mattered? It is just funny how you paid 50$ for THPS4 so short ago and yet go blow it in a 4 game blow out for SC and 16$??? Man, its a rip but whatever keeps you happy I guess... AND DON'T SMART MOUTH ME MR. tony hawk sucks and im sure not gonna go looking around looking where id get more at, and yes Im happy with what I got so shut up ***boy, bye

papa
11-20-2002, 07:44 PM
i lub you, poo

Discretion
11-20-2002, 07:45 PM
tony hawk sucks and im sure not gonna go looking around looking where id get more at, and yes Im happy with what I got so shut up ***boy, bye

Hey bro, I edited it a bit @ the end. Look @ it again man. I accidently clicked the button before I was done. And yes, I guess if you hated the games and they just sat there... It is a good deal in taste but not $ wise. Depends what matters more. Of course, without play, what is the $ worth than? LOL so basically it depends how you look @ it.

Dark Enemy
11-20-2002, 07:47 PM
PAPa where did trade it at cause they ripped u off man and even if u dont play them u could have still got more money and if u dont like oother peoples opinions like discretion then why in the hell did u make this thread.

papa
11-20-2002, 07:47 PM
ok, this thread i ***, do you have SC

Discretion
11-20-2002, 07:48 PM
ok, this thread i ***, do you have SC

Yep, great game also. (Tries to get back on subject)... I am trying to find the black box (I just got out of the fire)... I just can't find the dang thing. :(

E Nomini Patri
11-20-2002, 07:50 PM
i lub you, poo

You are tough...right...

Get a brain dude, you could have sold all those games for like 20-35$ each! Ouch, ouch, ouch, ouch...

And don't talk so much crap, cause it won't make you look any cooler.

papa
11-20-2002, 08:05 PM
ohhh weee, shut up asslicker

E Nomini Patri
11-20-2002, 08:09 PM
ohhh weee, shut up asslicker

Ok, I will.

VenoM
11-20-2002, 08:19 PM
im sure splinter cell is freaking great but no game is worth 4 games :eek: you got robbed and your to dumb to realize it...you could of easily sold those for 25-30 bucks each and even 35 for thps4 at the trading forums..trading 4 games for 1 aint something to brag about :confused: your gonna feel like an ass after ya beat splinter cell and get tired of it thats for sure ...thats when it'll really hit you...is 4 games really worth giving up for 1 game? hell no
:)

papa
11-20-2002, 08:23 PM
Originally posted by VenoM
im sure splinter cell is freaking great but no game is worth 4 games :eek: you got robbed and your to dumb to realize it...you could of easily sold those for 25-30 bucks each and even 35 for thps4 at the trading forums..trading 4 games for 1 aint something to brag about :confused: your gonna feel like an ass after ya beat splinter cell and get tired of it thats for sure ...thats when it'll really hit you...is 4 games really worth giving up for 1 game? hell no
:) ha ha, oh yes, i feel really dumb, h god what will i do, i actually traded three, the other was store credit i still have dumb anal ****, i didnt go trade 4 games for SC, i jus took four games and see what they would give me and got SC, run along now cause your words dont mean a damn thing, also too is too not to, im slapping myself right now for being so dumb, and who the ****s bragging

papa
11-20-2002, 08:25 PM
and i can trade games how i want, mommy doesnt have to allow me like prolly you ****head

Discretion
11-20-2002, 08:26 PM
and i can trade games how i want, mommy doesnt have to allow me like prolly you ****head

Dude, you are going to be banned soon I think man. Because of someone saying his opinion, you call us ****heads? LOL MAN. THAT DOES IT.

papa
11-20-2002, 08:27 PM
oh, but this ****ing queer can call me dumb, go ahead make my day

papa
11-20-2002, 08:27 PM
:rolleyes:

Discretion
11-20-2002, 08:30 PM
Originally posted by Hybrid Chicken
u r so stupid

:D

Now, will you chill it and stop SWEARING @ us?!

papa
ha ha, like why do you people give a **** what i trade, ive traded yo whore ass mommas and yall never gave a ****, why now hybrid

Discretion

AMEN!
:D

Now, will you chill it and stop SWEARING @ us?!

papa
u r s ****ing geigh

Discretion
11-20-2002, 08:31 PM
ha ha, like why do you people give a **** what i trade, ive traded yo whore ass mommas and yall never gave a ****, why now hybrid
Dude, QUIT while your semi ahead (LOL)... Now, if we shoudnt care what you traded, why did you make a topic dedicated to this subject? LOL! (Idiot)

papa
11-20-2002, 08:31 PM
this board should be **** Addict BB, ha ha:)

papa
11-20-2002, 08:32 PM

Dude, QUIT while your semi ahead (LOL)... Now, if we shoudnt care what you traded, why did you make a topic dedicated to this subject? LOL! (Idiot) exactly, to see dumb ass reply like sucks to be you, geigh, bye

papa
11-20-2002, 08:33 PM
Originally posted by Hybrid Chicken

someone plz an this g ay homm o geigh homos crying to ban someone,thats a *** homo

papa
11-20-2002, 08:34 PM
papa, you are banned Papa" oh im so sad to not post along geigh ****wads

Discretion
11-20-2002, 08:35 PM
geigh homos crying to ban someone,thats a *** homo

I am going to be nice to you this Christmas. I am going to buy you Microsoft Word. Why you ask? Well, to make sure we can understand what you are saying. You seem to speak a foreign language..

papa
11-20-2002, 08:36 PM

I am going to be nice to you this Christmas. I am going to buy you Microsoft Word. Why you ask? Well, to make sure we can understand what you are saying. You seem to speak a foreign language.. im buying you a big black dildo called" Black and Huge" maybe you can share with your little sister

Squidpie
11-20-2002, 08:38 PM
oh, but this ****ing queer can call me dumb, go ahead make my day

Trading games at one of the stores is stupid... they pay you nothing hardly at all for them... why did you post bragging about it if you didn't want to actually hear anyones opinion about it?

I can understand the fact that you already beat those games or didn't like them... but you could have sold them and got at least enough money to buy 2 new games... probably with money left over :rolleyes:

Discretion
11-20-2002, 08:39 PM
im buying you a big black dildo called" Black and Huge" maybe you can share with your little sister

Ok look man. I am leaving this topic SOON but there's a few things I must do. I got a older brother and sister... Not younger you idiot. And I am a STRAIGHT GUY... Also have the package I need. You on the other hand, need to stop talkin about what your mom's getting you for christmas. Now, **Sings**

NAH NAH NAH NAH, NAH NAH NAH NAH, HEY HEY HEY, GOOD BYE!! NAH NAH NAH NAH, NAH NAH NAH NAH, HEY HEY HEY, GOOD BYE!! NAH NAH NAH NAH, NAH NAH NAH NAH, HEY HEY HEY, GOOD BYE!! NAH NAH NAH NAH, NAH NAH NAH NAH, HEY HEY HEY, GOOD BYE!!