PDA

View Full Version : Splinter cell??

scarecrow kfj
11-21-2002, 08:48 AM
Hey how or where do I get the black box? I was in the apt but I could get the book case to move. Is it behind there or is it someplace else?

JJaX
11-21-2002, 09:23 AM
**SPOILER**

In the bedroom, look behind the painting.

scarecrow kfj
11-21-2002, 11:00 AM
Thanks JJax

JJaX
11-21-2002, 11:01 AM
No problem.....

The game only gets harder!

scarecrow kfj
11-21-2002, 11:09 AM
lol yeah this game is harder than I thought it would be but it is a fun hard you know. I think tonight when I play I will have to cut back on some beers so I can think better..lol but if I get stuck again I know where to go..

Bundy
11-21-2002, 11:54 AM
OK i must be overlooking something.. I am also looking for the black box am not too the correct apartment yet. I just got out of the burning building and jumped over to another building. THere are two guys at an apartment and i can knock them out but i can't get out the door. It is locked via a keypad. What am I missing?

VeNoMiZA
11-21-2002, 12:15 PM
this game must be very good hehe i will go out and buy me a copy next week. :P

JJaX
11-21-2002, 12:19 PM
Originally posted by Bundy
OK i must be overlooking something.. I am also looking for the black box am not too the correct apartment yet. I just got out of the burning building and jumped over to another building. THere are two guys at an apartment and i can knock them out but i can't get out the door. It is locked via a keypad. What am I missing?

So you're in the trashed apartment? Theres a TV on in the living room etc. Go in the bedroom and check out the painting ;)

Check computers too, They often offer e-mail that has access codes etc. Sometimes people you kill or knock out drop "data sticks."

Bundy
11-21-2002, 03:10 PM
oh ok.. i messed around some but i guess I didn't look hard enough. I kept trying to knock one guy out then sneak up on another to drag him to the keypad but was unsuccesful. Thanks for the help.

No Fear 23
11-21-2002, 03:18 PM
Originally posted by Bundy
oh ok.. i messed around some but i guess I didn't look hard enough. I kept trying to knock one guy out then sneak up on another to drag him to the keypad but was unsuccesful. Thanks for the help.

hahaha i did that before. taking that guy up o the keypad. and when he wouldnt enter or tell me the code, i smacked him in the back hard, then shot him in the head when he was on the floor. i was ****ed bc i didnt know where to find that stupid black box. next thing i was thinkin, so it wasnt those 2 gaurds. i searched everywhere, nothing. o wait, theres painting on the walls and there must be a safe behind the painting. tada, found the balck box.

now i felt so happy that i found it and did it with my own thinking. it was like that i was really there trying to find that stupid box without help on this site.

o well, i hope i can do well later in the levels.

studepaber
11-21-2002, 03:36 PM
Originally posted by scarecrow kfj
lol yeah this game is harder than I thought it would be but it is a fun hard you know. I think tonight when I play I will have to cut back on some beers so I can think better..lol but if I get stuck again I know where to go..

What less beer?!?! bah, funny story the first night I got this game I was playing it under heavy intoxication, with one of the first enemies I encountered (some guy walking around a house occasionally going in) I stayed in the dark until until he went instead and thought, 'okay I'm crouch right by the door and bust a cap in him as soon as he walks out'. So I wait and then he comes out and what do I do??? I throw a coke can at his head and he proceeds to kill me. Out of my drunkeness I forgot I equipped a can, doh! My buddies just laughed at me.

scarecrow kfj
11-21-2002, 03:41 PM
lol I was planning on taking the guards myself lol I tried a few paintings but I am not sure if the bdrm was one of them. I even shot up the tv..lol This game is so dope but it is a lot of trial and error. I cant wait to get out of work than out of school so I can play..lol