PDA

View Full Version : Nightfire: To buy or not to buy?

studepaber
11-21-2002, 02:13 PM
I was thinking about getting this game today (picked up Jedi Knight II instead), but before I decide to buy it I'm curious as to what opinions you xboxaddicts might have on this game if you have played it already. After playing Agent Under Fire I was HIGHLY frustrated with the game in several aspects, but after reading a little into Nightfire people are saying it blows UAF away. My question, has anyone played any multiplayer games on it yet? My buddies are itching for a new FPSer to play splitscreen on and needless to say UC didn't live up to my or their expectations (4 player splitscreen-wise). Opinions of non-bondfans are greatly appreciated and if you care to share your feelings about any other aspects of the game go ahead, seeing that there aren't any new Nightfire threads since it has been released.

Arven
11-22-2002, 12:49 AM
I bought it today and have played it for several hours. I like it a lot and would recommend it as a buy for FPS fans. I'm not a Bond fan myself, so the whole "Bond" thing doesn't matter much to me. So far, what I like about the game is:

- good suspense
- nice graphics
- excellent multiplayer options, lots of customization, bots
- responsive controls and aiming (not like AUF)
- bullets move at normal speeds (not like AUF)
- there are a variety of ways to complete your objectives
- lots of variety; no two levels are the same

xboxmaster2002
11-22-2002, 12:57 AM
yeah i agree with Arven its a great game

Variation-XBA
11-22-2002, 02:26 AM
Nay...

wont play it :\

AcidJazz
11-23-2002, 08:56 AM
Originally posted by xboxmaster2002
yeah i agree with Arven its a great game

It difinitely is....

Young_Fledgling
11-23-2002, 09:53 AM
TO RENT! ..... :D

xboxgamer142
11-23-2002, 11:08 AM
I decided to get 007 Nightfire. It's probably a good shooter and better than 007 Agent under Fire. It's also the best Bond game since Goldeneye.

EHWfedPres
11-23-2002, 12:08 PM
Buy it if you want to, not if someone else wants you to.

SoccerCJM77
11-23-2002, 05:49 PM
If you need a good multiplayer game you should get Halo if you don't already have it. The James Bond games are great. Soon I will get the new Bond game. SOMEDAY:p

VeNoMiZA
12-01-2002, 06:02 PM
hehe guess what? i have a sealed copy of it for the pc i will trade ya it for somthin. if you want it pm me. i also have a age of mythology sealed.

bada-bing
12-01-2002, 08:42 PM
I havent played much Nightfire, but i found the mutiplayer really sweet!