PDA

View Full Version : Splinter Cell.....

Leo
11-21-2002, 02:31 PM
I HATE I HATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Splinter Cell in Store NOw!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am not getting Splinter Cell because I really don't like it so much!
I think it's kind of boring! I have better games like ANimal Crossing and Metroid Prime. Getting Metroid Prime in 27 November. See ya !

Dark Enemy
11-21-2002, 02:37 PM
LOL. First off Leo u didnt provide info, so how can they vote good info leo or bad.

Leo
11-21-2002, 02:39 PM
Originally posted by PublicEnemy2k3
LOL. First off Leo u didnt provide info, so how can they vote good info leo or bad.

Duh! I went to the stores and I saw Splinter Cell !!!!!!

Man your are so STUPID!!!!!!!!!!!

beef747
11-21-2002, 02:41 PM
ok im ****ed, how does my name still say admitee one year later and LEO gets a hardcore profile for being a F**king dumba$$

xboxmaster2002
its usless info why would anyone care if you like it or not i could care less go play animal crossing then and stop making usless posts like this or atleast post it in the right forums.

xboxmaster2002
Originally posted by beef747
ok im ****ed, how does my name still say admitee one year later and LEO gets a hardcore profile for being a F**king dumba$$

you need like 50 posts i think it is and then you can change it to what ever you want

Nato King
11-21-2002, 02:42 PM
Originally posted by Leo
I HATE I HATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Splinter Cell in Store NOw!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey leo,

What in the world was all that about. Have you played Splinter Cell had you read a Review on it? So how can you say you HATE!!! HATE!!!! Splinter Cell

beef747
11-21-2002, 02:44 PM
I know that but I am just saying, I have been here since before the xbox came out and you think it will have something to do with a time frame rather then the number posts... admittee for a month or two... not for a year...

Dark Enemy
11-21-2002, 03:04 PM
Originally posted by Leo

Duh! I went to the stores and I saw Splinter Cell !!!!!!

Man your are so STUPID!!!!!!!!!!!

Thats not info kid stop making stupid threads, So ur telling me if u see a game in a store thats info. And im not gonna even start calling u cause if i was married i would have kids as old as u son.

No Fear 23
11-21-2002, 03:12 PM
wow, we got another 5 year old posting here:confused: :mad:

animal crossing sucks so does metriod prime i HATE i HATE !!!

uh?

Xbox Owner
11-21-2002, 03:18 PM
Wow, Leo..Leo, turned to 6 and a half guys! Can't you tell? He has no skill (Splinter Cell) to play a real game, so he goes right a head and plays animal crossings! Woah I wanna be as cool as him!

y2kash_14
11-21-2002, 04:26 PM
It's amazing Leo lasted so long without being banned

Chr0nik
11-21-2002, 04:53 PM
When will the insanity stop Leo? You make as much sense as a drunken monkey high on Crack Cocaine.

You consider seeing a game in a store info?

I tried to give you the benefit of the doubt, seeing you are just trying to help out, but your posts are illegible and full of Jiberish.

I give up with you and your silly posts, Ignored you shall be.

Kraft
11-24-2002, 12:27 AM
Leo, not to point fingers, but you might want to add a little more information to your posts. Though posts are appreciated, ones like these will often cause more than their fair share of flaming.

*Waves goodbye to the latest Leo-capade*