PDA

View Full Version : Post your Favorite moment that happened to you in Splinter Cell!

No Fear 23
11-21-2002, 10:18 PM
my first impression was at the start of the game,before the training mission. when one of my freind(pos2 fan) saw the helicoptors on my 61 inch tv, he said "wow, that looks like a good movie, what is it?" lol

when i told him that it is from my xbox and the game called splinter cell. he was like no f**** way.
lol

also, another best moment was on the first level outside in the streets. when there was thi one bad guy walking up and down the street, i was out of ammo and i had to do some thinking. so i picked up a glass bottle hid between the 2 dumpsters and threw it behind him on my left side so he can come around the corner so i can knock him out by hitting him in the back. So, as he was walking down to where i threw the bottle at ot check out the noise, he stoped halfway through and turned to face me, ( i was in a pretty dark spot bewteen the dumpsters) he just stood there for like 10 seconds. (i was like o sh1t dont shoot me) but amazingly it turn out i was in a pretty dark spot, enough to be invisible. as he continue to walk towards where i threw the bottle at, i sneak up behind him and punched him in the back and killed him.

there are prolly alot of best moments that will be coming up later in the game as i play through it.

post some of urs.

Cesar902
11-21-2002, 10:39 PM
My favorite moment is when I mad the split jump to hang from the walls.

VenoM
11-21-2002, 10:42 PM
i have none...i......:( i dont have splintercell yet :(

MaxPain
11-21-2002, 11:57 PM
irule... how could your friend not know you were playing xbox... your sitting there with a control in your hand and he doesnt notice?? im not saying your friends dumb ;) the intro is nice... but I hope he wasnt serious :)

No Fear 23
11-22-2002, 08:43 AM
Originally posted by MaxPain
irule... how could your friend not know you were playing xbox... your sitting there with a control in your hand and he doesnt notice?? im not saying your friends dumb ;) the intro is nice... but I hope he wasnt serious :)

he took a look at the tv before looking at me, knowing that i dont have a controller in my hand. so when he asked me that, i showed him my controller and said "im playin a game u dumbsh1t, its splinter cell"

Slacker
11-22-2002, 05:01 PM
my favorite moment is .......every moment I play the game,

if I were to pick select moments then, the whole time I had no ammo was fun ,,,,,,,just Ninja my way around.....this game reminds me somewhat of Tenchu, ........

EHWfedPres
11-23-2002, 12:05 PM
I played the demo only...and spent about 15 minutes jumping around in the metal staircase...and i took every dead body and put them in one spot. :cool:

Slacker
11-27-2002, 11:47 AM
I had a moment on the chinese embassy level , Its where your near the van and have to take out two guards before you go through the gate, I tokk out one guard and went for the other, I threw a bottle into the dark so he would investigate it, he did I sneak up on behind him , he turns so I dodge him, I try to get behind him but he is circling me, he is at my back following me in darkness but he can't see me, it was just dumb luck, I eventually got behind him, and knocked him out, but I think that was some of the best AI I have encountered in a game,