PDA

View Full Version : Mortal Kombat Fatality's!!!!

Goku_69
11-22-2002, 12:09 AM
Ok here they are. B= Back or away/ T=Forward or towords/ U=Up/ D=Down/ 1=X BUTTON/ 2=Y BUTTON/ 3=A BUTTON/ 4=B BUTTON

Bo Rai Cho B,B,B,D, 4

JOHNNY CAGE B,T,T,D,2

KANO T,U,U,D,1

KENSHI T,B,T,D,3

KUNG LAO D,U,B,3

LI MEI T,T,D,T,4

MAVADO D,D,U,U,1

QUAN CHI B,B,T,B,3

SCORPION B,B,D,B,4

SHANG TSUNG U,D,U,D,2

SONYA B,T,T,D,2

SUB-ZERO B,T,T,D,3

CYRAX T,T,U,2

DRAHMIN B,T,T,D,3

FROST T,B,U,D,1

HSU HAO T,B,D,D,2

JAX D,T,T,D,2

KITANA D,U,T,T,2

NITARA U,U,T,1

RAIDEN B,T,T,T,3

REPTILE U,U,U,T,3

Well thats all of them. enjoy!:cool:

Spaztic
11-22-2002, 08:27 AM
do you have to be a certain distance from the person or can you pull them off anywhere?

Goku_69
11-22-2002, 12:09 PM
most of them are from any where but shang tsung u have to be close. I still haven't unlocked any extra characters yet. so I'm not sure about Cyrax- reptiles :confused:

Chaotic
11-25-2002, 09:42 AM
Each charcther has to have more than 1 fatality :confused:

I'm still wondering if they have beastalities etc..

RudedogX
11-25-2002, 10:57 AM
According to the guide for MKDA, there is only one fatality for each character, but there are two hidden characters that you can also unlock (though I have yet to figure out how).

Goku_69
11-25-2002, 11:03 PM
You have to beat the game with everyone in konquest mode and open koffin YP to get the 2 hidden guys. But I don't think they even have Fatality's.:confused:

Splinter Cell
11-26-2002, 10:10 PM
The one fatality thing sucks, because most of the fatalities suck. I hope Midway makes another Mortal Kombat very soon.

Ninja Scroll
11-27-2002, 10:57 AM
Goku69, you seem to be really pumped about dis game. How is it,...really,.. dont give me none of dat "it's awesome, it's super cool", seriously, howwould you rank it compared to da greatest fighter ever in Soul Calibur on Dreamcast?

And how do da Fatalities look? Are they realistic for cheesy like in MK3 & MK4!:o

studepaber
11-27-2002, 12:10 PM
Huh?? I could've sworn I heard somewhere there were at least 2 fatalities per fighter, although I have yet to see or unlock them yet. If there is only 1 fatality per person I will be highly disappointed and more than likely trade the game in. :(

mother
11-27-2002, 09:18 PM
ninjascroll

soul caliber is def. my favorite over all, and mk5 is no Sc. with tekken3 a close second and marvel vs. capcom2 at 3rd.

this is the best out of all the other mk's
as a whole. but picture it as the best mk game with out some some of the cool moves and fatalities (for now).

eh its my opinion.

mother

Cloud Strife
11-29-2002, 08:05 PM
I rented the game and couldn't find out how to do them. Great game though.;)

Goku_69
11-30-2002, 01:38 AM
Sorry about the delayed responce Ninja, I never played any thing on dreamcast so I couldn't compare it to that other game. But compared to the other Mortal Kombats This one is king of the hill!
Of corse the fatality's look better visually than 3 or 4 but that was to be expected. I now have unlocked all the charaters and have done every fatality. But I still have been playing the game non-stop since I got it. I bought BMX XXX the day before I bought mkda and I've only played Bmx xxx Once since I've got it. But any way Mortal Kombat is definatly worth every penny. The new fighting system is the bomb after you get the hang of it. :cool:

Spaztic
12-02-2002, 12:55 PM
I know that there are more then one fatality per character because my boy pulled off a finishing move that wasn't in the book! I was pretty supprised! So I don't think the guide has all the fatalties in it!

studepaber
12-02-2002, 12:59 PM
Originally posted by Shaggy
I know that there are more then one fatality per character because my boy pulled off a finishing move that wasn't in the book! I was pretty supprised! So I don't think the guide has all the fatalties in it!

Care to elaborate? which character and what was the fatality? I hope you're right that there is more than one fatality per character, and stage ftalities would also be nice.

Spaztic
12-02-2002, 04:17 PM
movado! (SP) I will get it from him tonight!

BlindSniper
12-02-2002, 05:07 PM
do fatalities have to be done super quick? like how you do combos? cause in some combos you have to time pushing th buttons exactly.........so could you just press.........up, down, down, left,right really quick without timing? (if that was a fatalitei)

mother
12-08-2002, 07:32 AM
your givin enough time to do your fatalities. and the combos have to be done pretty fast, andno you cant just push udduddu.

destroydemons
12-08-2002, 09:18 PM
hope this helps....

Fatality Tip:
before you actually start pressing the buttons for the fatality (ex: toward, back back y or watever) press L which regularly switches techniques. But since its a fatality, it switches to "fatality" mode which means if you press any button on the directional pad, it doesn't actually move..

Secret Characters:
beat konquest mode with every character, then after you do that it will actually show a screen that says "blaze has been awakened...." and it'll tell you how to activate him../use him.....you highlight raiden in either arcade or versus mode....hold down, and select raiden....to get the other secret character, mokap i think, its the same, but you highlight cyrax, hold down, and select cyrax:cool:

TheCovenant
12-17-2002, 12:21 AM
how far you are is also a contribution....in my opinion.

cereberus87
01-22-2003, 09:24 AM
hey yall whats up, just wanted to know if anyone knows if the secret characters Blaze and Mokap have fatalities and if so post them please, thanks.

studepaber
01-22-2003, 09:26 AM
I'm 99% sure they don't exist.