PDA

View Full Version : Splinter Cell help

QCwolf
11-22-2002, 08:58 AM
I'm on the defense ministry level. I've taken care of everything in the East wing and am now supposed to invade the South wing. I go out to the balcony and get up to the railing and everytime while I'm working my way around toward the open window, I activate an alarm. Anybody know what I did wrong or need to do now?

Chaotic
11-22-2002, 09:19 AM
are you activating an alarm as soon as your jump down from the pipes into the open window?

If so, make sure you do a silent drop by pressing B as you drop down!

QCwolf
11-22-2002, 09:20 AM
No, it's before I get to the open window, while I'm still hanging from the pipes. I don't understand.

JJaX
11-22-2002, 11:07 AM
What does the alarm message say. Is it because you left a body out in the open in a prevoius area?

QCwolf
11-22-2002, 11:34 AM
It said, "That's one alarm too many, mission is over."
Then it said, " a body has been discovered".

You're right Jax, I didn't notice the 2nd message about the body unitl I read your message. Thanks.

Chaotic
11-22-2002, 11:36 AM
Originally posted by QCwolf
It said, "That's one alarm too many, mission is over."
Then it said, " a body has been discovered".

You're right Jax, I didn't notice the 2nd message about the body unitl I read your message. Thanks.

Yea you may have to back track and try to hide your bodies better so you don't set off an alarm later in the level and get screwed over.

QCwolf
11-22-2002, 11:53 AM
Thanks for answering my thread Chaotic.

Dr_J
11-22-2002, 02:06 PM
Aloneinthe Dark,

Put the bodies alone in the dark.

QC,

I think I know what you're doing. There are two sets of rails to hang from. When you're hanging, is the window above or below you? If it's above you, you're on the wrong one. While you're on the balcony, jump up on the sides that surround the balcony and then jump up to hang from the rails abover you. Shimmy over to the window and drop down to the window and wallk in.

hope this helps.

Chaotic
11-22-2002, 02:30 PM
Originally posted by AloneInTheDark
I have the game and my bodies are found..whats the best way to hide one?

Definalty somewhere dark is the best place or even behind bushes if you can find some good ones. If you have to shoot out the lights in a half-way decent looking spot and put the body there, that has always worked for me!!!

Xbox Owner
11-22-2002, 02:40 PM
Originally posted by Dr_J
Aloneinthe Dark,

Put the bodies alone in the dark.

lol.:D

JJaX
11-22-2002, 02:54 PM
Put body in dark places were patrols are most likely not not walk by.

Dont leave bodies in halls, put them in a office and shut off the lights. Put them under stair cases etc.

Just think, hmmm if i were ninja scroll were would i hide my rubber women. :D

dork
11-22-2002, 09:56 PM
I need help on the first level lol. I got past the black box thing it says Find the dead drop thingy I have no clue where to go, i cant go in the streets so help!

No Fear 23
11-22-2002, 10:09 PM
Originally posted by dork
I need help on the first level lol. I got past the black box thing it says Find the dead drop thingy I have no clue where to go, i cant go in the streets so help!

there should be a rope hangin above u on the left side when u eneter the balcony. it took me a while to find that rope. when i found that, and just pressed Y below it to jump to it. and u will go across the next street ontop of another building. simple as that

QCwolf
11-22-2002, 10:09 PM
Hey dork, I think I know what you're talking about. In the courtyard looking area with the water fountain in the middle, over in the bushes there is a secret passage way that you have to squat down to get through.

QCwolf
11-22-2002, 10:11 PM
Maybe I'm thinking of something else... :confused:

No Fear 23
11-22-2002, 10:12 PM
Originally posted by JJaX

Just think, hmmm if i were ninja scroll were would i hide my rubber women. :D

haha i think i can imagine ninja getting it on with his rubber women.

" Naw mean, Naw mean, Naaaaaaaaaw meeeeeeaaannnn!?!?!""

"HAW HAW!!":) :confused:

dork
11-23-2002, 08:12 AM
ty i rule ill test it now Im at the balcony with the 2 guys i killed where do i go from there. I keep looking around nothing there

dork
11-23-2002, 08:26 AM
do i have to get threw the keypad first if so how

Chaotic
11-23-2002, 08:51 AM
Hit start/and go to your notes and view the keypad code thats in there.

dork
11-23-2002, 09:39 AM
thanks mage i got it Hehe

dork
11-23-2002, 10:36 AM
Can u pick up emeny ammo ? HOw?

No Limit
11-24-2002, 01:43 PM
Originally posted by dork
Can u pick up emeny ammo ? HOw?
Nope you can't. Remember this is a stealth game, don't shoot everything you see. The bullets are there for shooting out lights and cameras.
Good Luck,
Paul

Dirty DeStrO
12-07-2002, 04:29 PM
I have the same problem on the Defense Ministry Level.

I hid one guy by the window you repelled through
one in the basement in the dark area to the left of the door
and the third i carried up to the top of the stairwell (did somebody really go up there and find him??)

btw ... this game is sweet

Dirty DeStrO
12-07-2002, 04:35 PM
nm .... it was the guy at the top of the stairwell but i didn't think anyone would go up there ... peace and chicken grease