PDA

View Full Version : Fable

Nameless
11-20-2002, 05:39 PM
Hey has anyone heard about this RPG?
Sounds sweet. Anyway my question is this an Xbox exclusive?

Dre
11-20-2002, 05:54 PM
Originally posted by Nameless
Hey has anyone heard about this RPG?
Sounds sweet. Anyway my question is this an Xbox exclusive?

ya, its an Xbox exclusive.

If you wanna find out more bout it... heres a couple links

fable forums (devs are mods) (http://boards.bigbluebox.com/index.php?s=)

best Fable fansite out there (http://www.planetxbox.com/projectego/)

The Informer
11-21-2002, 01:32 AM
I thought it was PC to....?

Dre
11-21-2002, 10:13 AM
Originally posted by The Informer
I thought it was PC to....?

you thought wrong :)

RudedogX
11-21-2002, 10:47 AM
Umm...Fable used to be known as Project Ego.

Just so ya know!:)

MerimacHamwich
11-21-2002, 12:56 PM
Hey, Dre, you might know my little brother on the BBB forums. He goes by the name of Lagwagoneer I believe.

Dre
11-21-2002, 04:54 PM
Originally posted by MerimacHamwich
Hey, Dre, you might know my little brother on the BBB forums. He goes by the name of Lagwagoneer I believe.

Ya, actually I do. I don't post much on there... just mostly go to read up on the game and ppls ideas. Fable is going to revolutionize RPG's as we know them if its able to deliver on what the devs been promising.

MerimacHamwich
11-21-2002, 05:47 PM
Talk about it.

bezi bre
11-22-2002, 11:11 AM
What do you think about fable:p, and do you have any links

Xbox Owner
11-22-2002, 02:52 PM
I havn't really heard much about it..I'll look it up on Gamespot and Ill tell ya some soon;)

EHWfedPres
11-23-2002, 12:16 PM
I just hope Project Ego will be an online game. And yes, i mean to say Project Ego...its not a gamecube game for little girls, so it does not get a pússy name like Fable as far as im concerned.

EHWfedPres
11-23-2002, 12:18 PM
well, the name Fable is stupid, thats for sure. Dont know why they didnt stay with Project Ego.

I hope this game will be an online game cause a friend of mine got the bright idea to fight eachother just to get a bunch of cool scars...;)

Plewis
11-23-2002, 12:34 PM
Originally posted by EHWfedPres
well, the name Fable is stupid, thats for sure. Dont know why they didnt stay with Project Ego.

I hope this game will be an online game cause a friend of mine got the bright idea to fight eachother just to get a bunch of cool scars...;)

doesn't your character eventually die in the real game so wouldn't that be pretty pointless?:confused:

EHWfedPres
11-23-2002, 12:48 PM
3 rights dont make a left, if your on a street corner and take 3 rights, you're behind where you started...

Anyway, i heard he eventually gets old...hopefully he dosent die of natural causes...that would suck.

bezi bre
11-23-2002, 02:31 PM
No that would be really cool(if he/she would die by natural cause)

xboxmaster2002
11-24-2002, 03:04 PM
you can get sick if your around sick people i herd too thats cool this one will probaly will not come out 2003 like they said if there going to do all the stuff they want to looking like 2004

Nameless
11-24-2002, 06:01 PM

Do you know what a Fable is?

EHWfedPres
11-26-2002, 03:21 PM

Do you know what a Fable is?

No. I do not. Im a complete idiot like you. Of course I know what a fable is, but the word sounds dumb to me, so mind your own business.

Nameless
11-27-2002, 05:48 PM

No. I do not. Im a complete idiot like you. Of course I know what a fable is, but the word sounds dumb to me, so mind your own business.

I believe that you are a complete idiot.

Could it be called Fable cos your basicly writing your own fable as you go along?

EHWfedPres
11-27-2002, 07:22 PM

I believe that you are a complete idiot.

You forgot the part where I dont give a shìt...

Nameless
11-28-2002, 07:28 PM

You forgot the part where I dont give a shìt...

If you didn't give a shìt you wouldn't have bothered to reply.

EHWfedPres
11-28-2002, 07:32 PM

If you didn't give a shìt you wouldn't have bothered to reply.

well if I didnt reply, then who else would tell people like you to shut the hell up?

Nameless
11-28-2002, 07:42 PM

well if I didnt reply, then who else would tell people like you to shut the hell up?

I think it would be the people who give a shìt, not those that don't.

Silenced Soul
11-28-2002, 09:09 PM
lol

mmattai
11-29-2002, 03:42 AM
<clap clap clap clap clap>

Well, that shut him up. Finally.

EHWfedPres
11-29-2002, 11:46 AM

I think it would be the people who give a shìt, not those that don't.

I think you fail to realise that there's a difference between caring and being annoyed...I donr care about you, so therefore...I dont give a shìt...but you are very annoying.

mmattai
11-29-2002, 04:21 PM
but you are very annoying.

Is that the pot calling the kettle black? :D

EHWfedPres
11-29-2002, 07:37 PM
Originally posted by mmattai

No, it's not...and who the hell left the door open before you decided to let yourself in?

Nameless
11-30-2002, 05:26 PM
Originally posted by mmattai

You know, I believe it is.

EHWfedPres
11-30-2002, 09:58 PM
well i have to congradulate you on taking this thread off topic...very good job! :rolleyes:

Black_Tek
12-07-2002, 04:54 AM
and here we have the top 2 Mc's of to night shows ......... and .......... ready to clap the mics in an MC battle so I suggest that everyone comes clean...... so lets start:D

Heinzie
12-10-2002, 01:57 AM
now now you to, stop pulling eachothers pubic hair and make love

Dre
12-14-2002, 03:24 PM
Lol.. EHFWPres... I dunno why you even bother posting.. your posts seem to always be 2 things:

1) rag on a game saying its linear
2) talk about Fable being a bad name

Maybe you should just have a numbered legend in your sig and simply post the corresponding # as your post. It'd be about the same "insightful" content...

Anyways, Fable, is going to be really wicked. Along with Sudeki and SW: KOTOR I think I'll be quite happy this year :) I've also gotta check out that Kameo game that Rare is developing.. is it an RPG?

TheCovenant
12-14-2002, 11:41 PM
[qoute]Lol.. EHFWPres... I dunno why you even bother posting.. your posts seem to always be 2 things:

1) rag on a game saying its linear
2) talk about Fable being a bad name

Maybe you should just have a numbered legend in your sig and simply post the corresponding # as your post. It'd be about the same "insightful" content...[/quote]

yea it's true. EHFW whatevr is a dork. Fable is Fable, who the hell cares if he calls it project ego? because some weirdo in some forum site says Fable is a bad name, doesnt mean it is. In fact, it most likely means he is a guy who's insecure, loves rock and carelessness,probably lives with "ma and pa", makes love with cousins, and cant appreciate anything because of his incredibly biased closed mind. I bet he doesnt like Final Fantasy cuase theres love in it, and silent hill because theres a deep psycological story.

Grow up ewhfedpress....or whatever the hell your name is..

As for fable, does anyone think it will be better than zelda in the adventure rpg genra? this is including zelda: windwaker and ocarina of time ( both got perfect scores on japans famitsu)

shrew king
12-15-2002, 01:34 AM
man, you have issues, you are always negative, just reading your posts are annoying. here are some.......

if i wanted a love story, id watch a romance movie...but i hate romance movies, i like horror movies, action movies, and stuff with guns and shooting and car fires...

Oilers? Thats sad man...

a friend of mine hit a squirrel in the ass with a blowdart before and that was funny as all hell

Oh gee, some experiment...third graders could have figured that out and probably did...

In case you needed further proof that the human race is doomed through.....

autoaim is for pu$$!es

The Osbournes is such a *** show...

Am I the only person who tinks Goldeneye is the worst fps game ever made?

please? i'll wear it to church, i dont give a crap.

PS2 has more games, but 90% of those games are complete crap.

Dre
12-15-2002, 12:39 PM
Originally posted by TheCovenant
[BAs for fable, does anyone think it will be better than zelda in the adventure rpg genra? this is including zelda: windwaker and ocarina of time ( both got perfect scores on japans famitsu) [/B]

Well, I think that Fable is going to be an amazing game if it delivers on all that it is promising. However, Zelda has always been one amazing gaming franchise. I think that the thing that will set both of them apart is the fact that Fable is trying to do so many new things that have not been done in a video game before.

If I had a gamecube, I would definitely be buying Zelda though, I think its one of those games that every gamer should play. I think Fable will be the same.

TheCovenant
12-16-2002, 05:50 PM
yea i think so too...

the game looks great..
but there is one thing i have to complain about....
A lot like the screens from zelda didn't turn me on..... the scenes from fable push me away because of the overall British-esque look of the younger characters. I like all the models i saw for the grown up characters, although a lot of them looked like peter molynuex himself................

I just wished they didn't look so damn ENGLISH!

other than that, i think the game is perfect...if it delivers..........

Dre
12-16-2002, 06:04 PM
Originally posted by TheCovenant
yea i think so too...

the game looks great..
but there is one thing i have to complain about....
A lot like the screens from zelda didn't turn me on..... the scenes from fable push me away because of the overall British-esque look of the younger characters. I like all the models i saw for the grown up characters, although a lot of them looked like peter molynuex himself................

I just wished they didn't look so damn ENGLISH!

other than that, i think the game is perfect...if it delivers..........

The... uh... british look of uh...young characters?

What exactly are you talking about?? I grew up in England.. the kids over there didn't really look any different than over here. I really dunno what the heck you're talking about.. maybe you could post a screen or 2 to show me what exactly a british kid looks like?

TheCovenant
12-16-2002, 06:07 PM
oh sure

not exactly british........ i dunno how to describe it!

everyone looks pudgy and ..........hobbit-like, i dunno i will post a link though. hold up.

TheCovenant
12-16-2002, 06:49 PM
here are the kids that look too damn english.......

C:\My Documents\My Pictures\just for trans\sim-fable-0011.JPG

TheCovenant
12-16-2002, 06:50 PM
okay i dunno how to post pictures can someone help me out so i can show dre what im talking 'bout?