PDA

View Full Version : Steel batalion GS Reveiw.

xboxmaster2002
11-22-2002, 11:32 PM
7.3 its official Gamespot hates the xbox *******s, how can fumitsu rate it 36/40 and then Gamespot rate it a 7.3 thats BS

Xbox Owner
11-22-2002, 11:36 PM
That's their problem if they don't know how to review games.

wweomaniac
11-22-2002, 11:37 PM
Before... I didn't think that GS was biased at all... but now, this is plain stupid. Lots of recent games aren't getting the credit they deserve.

GS is totally against XBox...
IGN is too much with XBox...

I don't know where to turn to any more. cept gamerankings.com ;)

Piccolo_DBz
11-22-2002, 11:57 PM
I have to say I enjoy the content of gamespot but yeah it does seem they are biased. I honestly don't care anymore for there review. I got SB and I'm enjoying it. :cool:

xboxmaster2002
11-23-2002, 12:21 AM
Originally posted by Piccolo_DBz
I have to say I enjoy the content of gamespot but yeah it does seem they are biased. I honestly don't care anymore for there review. I got SB and I'm enjoying it. :cool:

what would you rate it?

Mega Gamer
11-23-2002, 11:26 PM
WTF!! Why the hell does gamespot give the best Xbox games a crappy score.:mad:

Piccolo_DBz
11-24-2002, 03:49 PM
Originally posted by xboxmaster2002

what would you rate it?

There's room for improvement, Like there should be more stuff, like it would be cool to have like a VR Training sim in there. There's some pop-up andsome graphical issues I would like to see be cleaned. And lastly if they fix all that and put in ONLINE PLAY. A perfect 10.

xboxmaster2002
11-24-2002, 03:59 PM
so is it worth spending 200$ on or is it better to wait for a price drop?

Piccolo_DBz
11-24-2002, 04:05 PM
Originally posted by xboxmaster2002
so is it worth spending 200$ on or is it better to wait for a price drop?

IMO, It is worth it.

And I highly doubt you will find it cheaper later on. Right now it's hard to get if you didn't preordered.

xboxmaster2002
11-24-2002, 04:07 PM
Originally posted by Piccolo_DBz

IMO, It is worth it.

And I highly doubt you will find it cheaper later on. Right now it's hard to get if you didn't preordered.

i found that out i called all over, even places an hour away but if everything goes right ill have it tomorrow afternoon.

VeNoMiZA
11-24-2002, 04:09 PM
gamespot sux the only reviews i really trust is the XBA becuzz we all know each other here and "some reviews" are well done

Kortiz
11-24-2002, 05:34 PM
ok, time to infiltrate Gamespot Sam Fisher style.

Find out what is behind the reviews. get some facts and embarass them !!!

OZXboxAddict
11-24-2002, 06:59 PM
Originally posted by ChickenSHHHH
ok, time to infiltrate Gamespot Sam Fisher style.

Find out what is behind the reviews. get some facts and embarass them !!!

Well for one they gave Sega Soccer Slam a higher score than SB and SC?

Not knocking SSS but that's just weird!? Maybe its because its on PS2 as well . . .

wbio
11-24-2002, 07:18 PM
Gamespot is just biased against the XBOX. It gave Metroid Prime a 9.7 I think and it gave SC an 8.6. I am not saying MP is not a good game, but there is no way it is that much better than SC.

fowlowl
11-25-2002, 03:18 PM
I know we can just ignore their reviews. But critics hold a lot of power and responsibility. And giving SC a 8.6 and SB 7.3 is a very cruel injustice. If you post a review on XBA, it's an opinion and we welcome different opinions. But a review on Gamespot is very different. By giving SC an 8.6 and SB an 7.3 they're discrediting the developers of all their hard work.

I dont care for myself as an Xbox gamer, I'm going to enjoy and love SC regardless. But imagine if you spent all those hours calculating and programming in those shadows in SC, or designing that mammoth controller for SB. You'd be pretty f*cking angry, that your work has been unjustly discredited by a popular website because their f*cking editors are playing console war politics.

Cloud Strife
11-27-2002, 03:11 PM
I never listen to Gamespot's reviews. They ripped on my two favorite Xbox games, Blinx and Gun Valkyrie. They also ripped on Toe Jam & Earl 3 and Quantum Redshift.:mad: