PDA

View Full Version : Police precinct 1st level

Vi5iOn
11-22-2002, 11:54 PM
I am near the end of the level. I killed the 2 guys sitting at the desks and the guy in the back room. I looked in the room where the guy is tied up and in the camera room I can't figure out what next? any suggestions

FuNkY mOnK
11-23-2002, 08:57 AM
Look at your opsat, by now you should be heading for the extraction point, if so, just back track down the set of stairs where the civilian was placing a complaint to the officer you most likely killed merciless, and head out the doors, a van will pick you up. While I’m here, anyone know where the god dam glass elevator is where I place the electronic microphone?

cadetlinux
11-23-2002, 09:19 AM
make sure you interact with the security cameras, then it will tell you to extract

Dr_J
11-23-2002, 09:49 AM
Funky,

You have to kill the 2 guards that are on the lower level of the Cafeteria. After that, use the PC and a General will come along. Grab him and force him to use the retinal scanner and then knock his ass out! The door opens, save, and the the elevator is across the courtyard.

Vi5iOn
11-23-2002, 10:15 AM
when I went into the morg i never went up to the table to find the 2 dead guys. this is why i couldn't move on. all set thanks!
i'm now looking for that damn elevator as well!
this game rocks!!!

FuNkY mOnK
11-23-2002, 10:59 AM
Originally posted by Dr_J
Funky,

You have to kill the 2 guards that are on the lower level of the Cafeteria. After that, use the PC and a General will come along. Grab him and force him to use the retinal scanner and then knock his ass out! The door opens, save, and the the elevator is across the courtyard.
i killed the two guards, i got the general for a retinal scan, the door opens i knock him out i save. now when i step up to the last door i trigger an alarm? WTF?

Marc_01
11-23-2002, 11:16 AM
First you have to disable the laser grid in the courtyard. Then get a general/captain whatever to place in the eye scanner by the door in the lobby (room with the curved stairs), once unlock through that door, you save.

Now around the corner is another door with a camera over it. Shoot it and right when you head through that door, a cut scene starts and shows the elevator.

When you walk out, the elevator is around the second floor on your left in the corner.

After you mic the the two dudes, the best part of that level is next, its awesome and a lot harder.

FuNkY mOnK
11-23-2002, 11:34 AM
My opsat says that the laser grid in the courtyard is deactivated meaning its high lighted in my opsat? Do you physically have to go in the courtyard to deactivate it? how?

Marc_01
11-23-2002, 06:30 PM
You trigger a alarm because there is a camera above the door genius. Can you not read my post?

FuNkY mOnK
11-23-2002, 06:56 PM
Originally posted by Marc_01
You trigger a alarm because there is a camera above the door genius. Can you not read my post?
I could see that you and I have come off to a bad start, anyway jackass, there seemed to be a glitch in my save data i had everything done rigth. Hey marc check out my avatar, suh-weet isn’t it.

FuNkY mOnK
11-24-2002, 07:17 AM
Originally posted by AloneInTheDark
this is really hard..im there with 9 bullets

thats more than enough. Rambo :D

No Limit
11-24-2002, 01:35 PM
WTF. I knocked out the 2 guys sitting by the computer, I saw the dead body, I got the other guard in the other room but now everything is a dead end. Any idea where to go? My Opsat says to locate Agent Blaustain. Any ideas?
Thanks,
Paul

No Limit
11-24-2002, 02:34 PM
360 people online and not one knows?
Paul

FuNkY mOnK
11-24-2002, 03:12 PM
Originally posted by No Limit
WTF. I knocked out the 2 guys sitting by the computer, I saw the dead body, I got the other guard in the other room but now everything is a dead end. Any idea where to go? My Opsat says to locate Agent Blaustain. Any ideas?
Thanks,
Paul
go to the morgue and check out the body's

No Limit
11-24-2002, 03:22 PM
Originally posted by FuNkY mOnK

go to the morgue and check out the body's
How do I get there? Is it the room with all the refrigirators by the jail cells?
Thanks,
paul

No Limit
11-24-2002, 03:25 PM
I guess it is, thanks for all the help.
Paul

Kortiz
11-24-2002, 06:29 PM
i am at the part where you gotta get that colonel that everyone hates to do the retinal scan......wish i could save at some points, cuz i start over enough as it is trying to get it perfect.......