PDA

View Full Version : Why?

xboxmaster2002
11-23-2002, 01:53 AM
why is Phantasy Star Online such a secret here in the U.S. and in japan they are all up to date on everything they have info and now the official box art but nothing new for the US version for some reason there keeping this secret its weird. I wish they would just annouce a release date for the US version so i can stop wondering.

heres the PSO JP Box art.

http://www.planetdreamcast.com/psoworld/images/xboxlife.jpg

Look at it its all seal and ready to go whats the ****ing hold up?

Afro Aura
11-23-2002, 06:03 AM
Originally posted by xboxmaster2002
why is Phantasy Star Online such a secret here in the U.S. and in japan they are all up to date on everything they have info and now the official box art but nothing new for the US version for some reason there keeping this secret its weird. I wish they would just annouce a release date for the US version so i can stop wondering

Look at it its all seal and ready to go whats the ****ing hold up?
Yeah I'm wondering about this game too, I'm been waiting for this game too

Dre
11-23-2002, 11:40 AM
Maybe they're waiting for the Japanese version to be released first? Maybe waiting to release in a "dry spell" of XBL games?

I dunno, but I'm sure MS has something up there sleeve. I remember reading that the game is finished and is awaiting MS's OK to be put on shelves.

The Informer
11-23-2002, 11:45 AM
Well, PSO has been released in North America on The GCN, I have no idea why the Xbox version is taking so long to be debuted.

MerimacHamwich
11-23-2002, 12:08 PM
Hmm, I didn' like this on the Dreamcast for one reason. The damn enemies respawn exactly in the same place and the exact same enemies. You have to kill them everytime you walk throught that damn area. Maybe it is better now. I am kind of looking forward to it.

Discretion
11-23-2002, 04:50 PM
I want PSO badly but I won't buy it for Gamecube... COME ON SEGA AND MS!!!

Highlite23
11-24-2002, 09:32 AM
I kinda have to agree, I here the GC version is pretty sweet so where is ours??

From rumblings i have heard, the XBOX version is complete and I have also heard that MS is planning another possible "Bundle" right after Thanksgiving..........Hmmm??

My feelings are that MS is sitting on it for a reason, will just have to wait..........inpatiantlly of course, and see.