PDA

View Full Version : I just traded in........

ShadowManTQ
11-23-2002, 06:55 AM
i just traded in Unreal Championship and got the gift card and was wandering what you guys thought was the better game of the ones listed below.

Hitman 2
Medal of Honor
Metal Gear Solid
or what should i get for my trade in?

FuNkY mOnK
11-23-2002, 08:44 AM
If you don’t have splinter cell what are you waiting for, you’re still here? Ok, all the games you mentioned are exceptional. Also new on the shelf’ is star wars Jedi outcast. And if you’re a lucky son of a bi cth and have a game cube metroid prime is suh-weet. And to throw a few more in the big bag of fun, GR, MA, NHL2K3, James Bond Night fire, Shenmue II, Superman, and if you’re house is big enough, steel battalion looks awesome. Hope that helps, I have all except steel battalion, didn’t feel like adding an extension on my house. :D

PcPreacher
11-23-2002, 09:43 AM
I think Medal of Honor is the best of the three. It's hard to play Metal gear or hitman after playing splinter cell. Splinter makes them look like they are old games but medal of honor is WWII and is the only WWII game for xbox, so if i had to pick i would surely pick medal of honor over hitman and metal gear. I played all three but the only one I thought was worth buying was medal of honor.

FuNkY mOnK
11-23-2002, 11:08 AM
I disagree with you on moh verses mgs2, mgs2s is a fantastic game and should not be missed under any circumstances.Imho moh was very repetitive and being a straight port from the ps2 did nothing with the xbox power,same for mgs2s in some instances. Still moh is ok, but better than mgs2s, don’t think so.

killerclint
11-23-2002, 11:14 AM
i would say MOH for sure,,i just got it a couple days ago and i love it,,i also had MGS and took it back because i did'nt like it,,but thats just my opinion.

EHWfedPres
11-23-2002, 12:02 PM
Get Unreal Championship. :)

y2kash_14
11-26-2002, 01:57 AM
Actually MGS:2 is WWWAAY Underrated because of Splinter Cell.
It has more guns, better gun fights, the same amount (if not more) stuff to do with the enemies, very good interactivity, top notch Story line, way more replay value than Splinter Cell, smarter AI, lot more fast-paced, very original. Just because Splinter came with all the eye-candy and gadgets, never underestimate Metal Gear Solid.

FuNkY mOnK
11-26-2002, 06:47 AM
Splinter cell is not just eye candy, lighting is the major part of this game and is the most effective weapon, no need to carry around 5 different fire arms, after all you play the master of stealth not Rambo. Don’t get me wrong I love mgs2s and I highly recommend it. This is how I would compare the two, Splinter Cell is like playing chess and mgs2s checkers.

Highlite23
11-26-2002, 08:21 AM
This is how I would compare the two, Splinter Cell is like playing chess and mgs2s checkers.

Ohhhhhh, good job Funky Monk.;)

FuNkY mOnK
11-26-2002, 09:19 AM
Hey Highlite whats up, when did you become a mod? it seems that everytime i turn around theres a new mod. pretty soon maybe Blackthorn? Nah, he as to much ps2 blood. ;)

AcidJazz
11-26-2002, 01:20 PM
I would say get MoH: Frontline, an awesome WWII experience.

borka105
11-26-2002, 06:55 PM
i perfer checkers over chess :)

-Borka105

EHWfedPres
11-26-2002, 07:44 PM
Originally posted by FuNkY mOnK
pretty soon maybe Blackthorn? Nah, he as to much ps2 blood. ;)

They would never let biased retards be moderators...then again, you can never tell...

Anyway, im stuck between MGS2:S and Splinter Cell. I played the Splinter Cell demo and thought it was great, but MGS2:S has much more replay value...im going to get both eventually anyway, perhaps ill get both at the same time and flip a coin to decide which one i play first...

y2kash_14
11-26-2002, 09:36 PM
Originally posted by FuNkY mOnK
Splinter cell is not just eye candy, lighting is the major part of this game and is the most effective weapon, no need to carry around 5 different fire arms, after all you play the master of stealth not Rambo. Don’t get me wrong I love mgs2s and I highly recommend it. This is how I would compare the two, Splinter Cell is like playing chess and mgs2s checkers.

exactly, its all a matter of taste.....funny thing is....i actually like Chess better than Checkers....but i prefer MGS

Unreal
11-26-2002, 10:44 PM
Hitman 2 if I were going to go with the ones you listed. I would pick up Splinter Cell myself but thats only because I rented MGS2 and I just like the atmosphere in Splinter Cell more. That is just me though.

y2kash_14
11-27-2002, 01:23 AM
i just noticed what a wimp Sam Fisher is, he's almost useless if there isn't any darkness around, he is the worst fighter i have ever seen, don't they train him in combat? All he can do is that stupid slow elbow jab.