PDA

View Full Version : Xbox seems to be advertising more...

EHWfedPres
11-23-2002, 01:29 PM
First i see they are sponsoring the Survivor Series wrestling PPV (which was last sunday), then I see a giveaway on Comedy Central, then I see Unreal Championship commercials on Tech TV last night...finally they are getting their advertising act together.

:)

Dre
11-23-2002, 02:20 PM
I agree.. they are doing a big push now! I've seen lots of commericals for the Xbox 2 sega game deal bundle. Guess they were waiting for the parents to start their xmas shopping:)

HaloMasterVI
11-23-2002, 02:32 PM
Now, they need to advertise the poop outta Splinter Cell!

Dre
11-23-2002, 02:41 PM
Originally posted by HaloMasterVI
Now, they need to advertise the poop outta Splinter Cell!

Ummm... I think thats UbiSoft's job and not MS's. Although it would certainly be good 4 MS if they did it.

xboxmaster2002
11-23-2002, 02:59 PM
they had to start advertising more

1. because PS2 and GC were advertising a lot more GC not so much but they still advertised more.

2. the biggest shopping day of the year is coming, the day after thanksgiving

Discretion
11-23-2002, 04:42 PM
I saw Survivor Series. They did good advertising it. Also, I keep seeing them advertise that bundle for $200... So, it's a big step!

EHWfedPres
11-24-2002, 11:31 AM
Yeah, Black Friday. The day I sit home, play games, watch TV, go to work...just like every other day. Im not going to the mall just to push thru endless numbers of amazingly slow old people just to get something that I probably dont even want...

Anyway...

If UbiSoft was smart, they would have put a Deathrow demo on the Splinter Cell disc...unless they did and I just dont know it because I dont have Splinter Cell...but oh well.

Kortiz
11-24-2002, 05:42 PM
If Ubi Soft advertised Splinter Cell......man, they would be soo friggen rich. 15second ads on TV every other hour......but i dunno the cost of advertising on television.

Xbox Owner
11-24-2002, 05:46 PM
They've been working on the splinter cell commerical, if you want to see what It looks like, go here:

http://www.xboxaddict.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=28120

Koopa
11-24-2002, 10:18 PM
i saw the splinter cell spot on TV! its cool..it has an actor at first and says the whole thing abou the 5th freedom ...then has some gameplay (drool) of him doing his thing..then it says XBOX with the logo and says something else about stealth-action games, im not sure..

i also saw a UC commercial..the part i remember was that it said "talk is cheap" and had a bunch of people talkin while UC footage was shown