PDA

View Full Version : FIFA 2003 and LMA Manager 2003

adzmullz1
11-24-2002, 12:20 PM
Both of these have been released in the U.K , and i would just like to SERIOUSLY recommend both of them to everyone in the u.s and Canada . FIFA is on all 3 consoles (not the PC) and LMA is only on PS2 and Xbox . The accuracy and lifespan of both games is incredible . A simple warning before you buy these games : IF you buy them , you will lose your friends !

MaxPain
11-24-2002, 12:32 PM
Yes.. Fifa 03 im getting.. not a real big soccer fan... but im sure it wont let me down :)

MerimacHamwich
11-24-2002, 12:49 PM
Have you heard about the club games? I wanna know what that is all about. As far as I can tell you only play as your favorite club, but you have to buy the game featuring your club. I don't know how well that will go over.

I hope LMA manager comes to north america. Traditionally it hasn't.

adzmullz1
11-24-2002, 01:00 PM
Originally posted by MerimacHamwich
Have you heard about the club games? I wanna know what that is all about.

Basically , individual games are going to be coming out where you be the team of which the game you bought . For example , if you buy the Manchester United Game , you can only manage them . It's basically a management series , but you can only be the team on the cover of the game you buy........

evil xbox king
11-25-2002, 02:17 AM
I like Champ Manager S 01/02 better.

MerimacHamwich
11-25-2002, 01:27 PM
That souds dumb about the Club games. In LMA Manager can't you take control of any team you want? Just like in FIFA? Maybe the club games are deeper, somehow. Maybe they will only cost half of the other games. I don't really see how they would sell if they didn't.