PDA

View Full Version : Odd and weird about Brute Force.

Leo
11-24-2002, 05:14 PM
One time I went to EB games. Then I saw Brute Force BUT it said coming soon on the box. Then i asked the worker when does the game comes out. He said it comes out December 25th 2002. I am like what??? What a heck is going on here!

I read that Brute Force is delayde till April 2003. But in the EB games it says December 25th.

One time i went to www.amazon.com and looked for Brute Force it said tha the game comes out in November 8.

What a heck with those Brute Force's Release date?!!!!!!!!

So weird!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SO weird!!!

Why!

When does it really comes out?!!!!!!

aircobra
11-24-2002, 05:22 PM
Originally posted by Leo
One time I went to EB games. Then I saw Brute Force BUT it said coming soon on the box. Then i asked the worker when does the game comes out. He said it comes out December 25th 2002. I am like what??? What a heck is going on here!

I read that Brute Force is delayde till April 2003. But in the EB games it says December 25th.

One time i went to www.amazon.com and looked for Brute Force it said tha the game comes out in November 8.

What a heck with those Brute Force's Release date?!!!!!!!!

So weird!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SO weird!!!

Why!

When does it really comes out?!!!!!!

why must you include a story in your post, just ask the damn question. it was pushed back to April, its been said many times, do some research for once.

Kortiz
11-24-2002, 05:23 PM
i reckon when there is some sort of press release saying it has been shipped.

VeNoMiZA
11-24-2002, 05:24 PM
use yahoo or xbox.com dammmmmmmmmmm!!!!!! u LIL BOOOIII lol :D

Dre
11-24-2002, 05:32 PM
Originally posted by aircobra

why must you include a story in your post, just ask the damn question. it was pushed back to April, its been said many times, do some research for once.

quit being such a prissy bìtch aircobra. If he wants to have a story, let him... .wtf is your problem??

Afro Aura
11-24-2002, 05:58 PM
just want to as....err..... which EB store will be open on the 25th December

I'm not quite sure here but isn't it a public holiday? hmmm
Leo looks to me like anyone can fool you:confused:

ARONO129
11-24-2002, 07:23 PM
I read it was delayed until next April so they can enable it for LIve.

Dre
11-24-2002, 08:10 PM
Originally posted by Afro Aura
just want to as....err..... which EB store will be open on the 25th December

I'm not quite sure here but isn't it a public holiday? hmmm
Leo looks to me like anyone can fool you:confused:

Here in Ottawa, the Rideau centre (a mall) is open on xmas day cuz its supposedly a tourist attraction. I think all the stores in it have to be open as well.

aircobra
11-24-2002, 08:22 PM
Originally posted by Dre

quit being such a prissy bìtch aircobra. If he wants to have a story, let him... .wtf is your problem??

damn, calm down. it wasn't even me who posted that, it was my friend.

Dre
11-24-2002, 09:16 PM
Originally posted by aircobra

damn, calm down. it wasn't even me who posted that, it was my friend.

right.. ur friend...

ppl need to chill the *blip* out... this bashing Leo thing is old. Very old. Its not funny, its immature and its pretty damn mean. Grow the hell up.

mitchrules1
11-24-2002, 09:50 PM
think of how many times you guys made him cry. He is probol;y crying while reading this. Jeez, lay off him, if it was cityson yes, but leo?

Variation-XBA
11-24-2002, 11:41 PM
lol cityson and leo compared :P