PDA

View Full Version : Who would win

oddworld20-3000
11-24-2002, 09:35 PM
Hard to say but Unreal Guy would win.

VenoM
11-24-2002, 09:48 PM
out of that list solid snake would whoop them all......but someone whos not listed would ownzzz them all......samus from metroid prime :D

Stifler
11-24-2002, 09:50 PM
Solid Snake

mitchrules1
11-24-2002, 09:53 PM
What about sub-zero ? Since no sub zero scorpion gets my vote

SPARTAN VI
11-24-2002, 10:10 PM
Putting MasterChief, a Spartan II equipt with MJOLNIR Mark VI armor is enough to take the whole freagin U.S. Army. Solid Snake is cool, but hes only a guy in tights with a nice shot. Gorge is a muscle head moron is big bulky armor that can be seen from the moon. MasterChief can crush their skulls with his pinky toe. This should've been no contest.

Kortiz
11-24-2002, 10:20 PM
maybe it is because i am on that Splinter Cell kick right now.....but Sam would whoop em all. Wouldnt know what hit you; would be done before it started......literally.

MerimacHamwich
11-24-2002, 10:21 PM
They would all die either against the Mech or Master Chief. Master CHief is the only one who could possibly destroy a mech. Third would be gorge.

shrew king
11-24-2002, 10:35 PM
Gorge is a joke.

i voted for Scorpion.

VenoM
11-24-2002, 11:00 PM
solid snake is a super solider not just any normal guy....what normal guy can destroy a metal gear?...noone :D if solid snake can destroy a metal gear he can sure take down mc and anybody on that list :p hes just cool like that

Variation-XBA
11-24-2002, 11:43 PM
I vote snake since he did take down Gear and Ray

Caesar SYN
11-25-2002, 12:17 AM
I think Snake.. cant hit what you dont see..

xboxmaster2002
11-25-2002, 12:58 AM
a mech from mechassualt... its ****ing 10 stories high and things the size of people are going to bring it down..

Caesar SYN
11-25-2002, 01:01 AM
Originally posted by xboxmaster2002
a mech from mechassualt... its ****ing 10 stories high and things the size of people are going to bring it down..

Well if man can make it.. it can undo it.. I remember a HUGE TANK LIKE THING in the first Metal Gear.. he took that down,,,

MerimacHamwich
11-25-2002, 01:02 AM
Exactly. Nothing would destroy a mech. Except perhaps Master Chief. Have any of you read The Fall of Reach? Master CHief is like a billions times better in reality compared to how good he was in the game.

xboxmaster2002
11-25-2002, 01:02 AM
this is a lot more advanced

GreenFireX
11-25-2002, 01:45 AM
I voted for Ryu, mainly because he is my favorite character to kick peoples ass with in doa 3. and i cant to get ninja gaiden. and all of you who picked snake because he is stealthy, it seems to me that sam fisher is much more stealthy and would own snake.

VenoM
11-25-2002, 02:34 AM
Originally posted by GreenFireX
I voted for Ryu, mainly because he is my favorite character to kick peoples ass with in doa 3. and i cant to get ninja gaiden. and all of you who picked snake because he is stealthy, it seems to me that sam fisher is much more stealthy and would own snake.

solid snake is a super soldier...hes not normal...hes made to be the perfect soldier thanks to big bosses genes which were passed on to snake...theres no way sam can own solid...sam is just a normal guy...he even has a normal guy name :D

oddworld20-3000
11-25-2002, 09:53 PM
True have you ever played the Metal Gear games. I think solid snake would be third.

MerimacHamwich
11-25-2002, 10:47 PM
How exactly is sneaking going to win anything in an all out death match arena? It won't do anything. Snake and Fisher would be dead right away.

Dre
11-25-2002, 11:07 PM
Originally posted by MerimacHamwich
How exactly is sneaking going to win anything in an all out death match arena? It won't do anything. Snake and Fisher would be dead right away.

tru dat!

If ya ask me, I think Master Chief would win. Especially if he's got the new armor...

Uchiha Sasuke
11-25-2002, 11:21 PM
Ok i think snake would win.Mainly my reasoning is that hes the smartest out the group and has the most battle expirence.Master Chief may seem invincible but he's not.Plus MC isn't very smart *remember him helping the construct in halo.If it wasn't for cortana he would have been screwed.*Plus jack slat and max payne are just guys on a rampage not really any brains to them.As for the rest they would all be taken out by the others.The real fight at the end would be between Sam and Snake,but snake would have the edge on him.

Dre
11-25-2002, 11:29 PM
Originally posted by Substance Snake
Master Chief may seem invincible but he's not.

when you play maybe.. :):)

j/k. Gonna have to rent MGS to see what all the fuss is about

MerimacHamwich
11-25-2002, 11:55 PM
You obviously don't know aything about Master Chief if you think Solid Snake would beat him. I suggest reading the fall of reach. Once again I will say it. Master chief, as well as all of the others like him are absolutely amazing. They may just be able to take out a mech. Nothing else could. The game Halo makes MC seem like a wussy compared to what he can actually do. He is also incredibly battle experienced. Way more so than Solid Snake. MC would have everyone dead, except maybe Gorge, before they knew it. The mech and Gorge would present the real challenges.

SPARTAN VI
11-26-2002, 12:35 AM
Originally posted by MerimacHamwich
You obviously don't know aything about Master Chief if you think Solid Snake would beat him. I suggest reading the fall of reach. Once again I will say it. Master chief, as well as all of the others like him are absolutely amazing. They may just be able to take out a mech. Nothing else could. The game Halo makes MC seem like a wussy compared to what he can actually do. He is also incredibly battle experienced. Way more so than Solid Snake. MC would have everyone dead, except maybe Gorge, before they knew it. The mech and Gorge would present the real challenges.

What he said!:D :cool:

evil xbox king
11-26-2002, 12:50 AM
I believe the battle would go something like this-

SC's Sam Fisher would be able to run circles around anybody and pinch them on the butt, but that isn't going to kill them.

MGS's Solid Snake would be too busy lounging around in his own cut scenes to do anything useful.

MK's Scorpion and DOA3's Ryu wouldn't get anywhere near a guy with a gun in order to punch or kick them etc.

Max Payne and Jack Slate would use their 'bullet time' to slow things down, and would take out the Avenger, Solid Snake, Sam Fisher, Scorpion and Ryu, with team work.

UC's Gorge, Max Payne, Jack Slate and Halo's Master Chief would have a heated battle, but MC would ultimately win with help from the mech, which blows up Max Payne in one fowl swoop.

After a few minutes of intense battle, the only two left standing would be MC and the Mech. Whoever would win this is anybody's guess. The mech is, well, a mech! and Master Chief is THE best trooper in the galaxy. I voted for MC because he stars in the best Xbox game yet.
--------------------

After living this battle out, I believe that either Bungie or RARE needs to make a video game like that!

NINE BREAKER
11-26-2002, 01:13 AM
What about Master Chief in a Ragnorok! Now that's deadly. But outa the choices, a mech would deffinetly win. Yeah Snake beat a Rex and a Ray, but they were pansies compared to a Raggy, everyone else is toe jam soup! The only one that would keep a mech on it's toes would be MC, but not for long. I don't care how strong that new armor is, it could NOT stand up to the wieght of a mech, let alone Raggy. This would probably be the shortest death match in history *Blam Blam Blam-Squish Squish Squish* "Multi-kill" game over!:cool:

y2kash_14
11-26-2002, 02:20 AM
bah......no contest, Solid Snake would kick all dem foos.........i mean the guy freakin takes down Metal Gears for a living, anybody who is old school and knows all the original games would know that.

Master Cheif- I know this would be a popualar choice, but seeing as how this dude can easily be take down with any explosive (and Snake has tons of um) this guy could be an early loser

Sam Fisher- this dude would suck in a death match, cuz he is all about stealth

Gorge- I dunno exactly who this is, but im geussing its the bald dude with that huge armor, well his head is wide open, simple for Snake

Max Payne and Jack Slate might give Snake some trouble, since they can like dodge bullets, but they aren't to smart, so maybe they would fall for one of Snakes Claymores

Avenger- he doesn'y really deserve to be here

Scorpion- this kinda looks like a brawl of weapons, Scorpion wouldn't stand much of a chance, while he is busy wrapping up some dude, some other guy could unload on him

Robot- Now here is where Snake could have some real trouble, but hey he takes down Giant robots for a living

Ryu- a formidable foe, but i dont think he could match up with all the high tech weaponry

well there you have it Solid Snake takes the cake
;)

y2kash_14
11-26-2002, 02:32 AM
Originally posted by NINE BREAKER
What about Master Chief in a Ragnorok! Now that's deadly. But outa the choices, a mech would deffinetly win. Yeah Snake beat a Rex and a Ray, but they were pansies compared to a Raggy, everyone else is toe jam soup! The only one that would keep a mech on it's toes would be MC, but not for long. I don't care how strong that new armor is, it could NOT stand up to the wieght of a mech, let alone Raggy. This would probably be the shortest death match in history *Blam Blam Blam-Squish Squish Squish* "Multi-kill" game over!:cool:

Snake didn't defeat Metal Gear Ray by the way, his brother Solidus Snake destroyed them

P.S. Sorry for the double post

P.S.S. OOPS! I gave out a spoiler didn't I?

NINE BREAKER
11-26-2002, 03:05 AM
Originally posted by y2kash_14

Snake didn't defeat Metal Gear Ray by the way, his brother Solidus Snake destroyed them

As Raiden in MGS2, you defete like 10 or so, of the Rays, and everyone knows Snake could mop the floor with Raiden, so in essence Snake could destroy the Ray, but my guess is that even an Elemental from MA could take down snake, let alone a Raggy.
Don't get me wrong, Snake is one bad @ss soldier, as well as one of my favorite characters of gaming history, but come on; in a death match arena, up against 100 tons of a 4 story killing machine, doubtfull. Snake does take down giant robots, but the Metal Gear are a bunch-0-chumps compared to MA.

Tinny
11-26-2002, 07:21 AM
Master Chief or the Elemental from Mech Assault.

Snake might be gentically engineered and has tons of experience taking down robots one on one, but the MC is also gentically engineered with tons of experience taking down hundreds of aliens in huge battles. The MC, combined with MJOLNIR armour, easily has faster reflexes then Snake and strength. In a all out brawl, the MC definately can take alot (if not all) of those guys before going down. Snake? He's only good is it's one on one or if it's stealth tactics. He will dodge around for about 20 seconds firing a few rounds off himself before going down to heavier weaponary coming from all sides. He won't last longer then Ryu who can just keep dodging (and believe me, he does that very well) for ages - mind, he will also go down too.

The Elemental has the jet pack. Brilliant advantage IMO and the ONLY one that will give the MC a run for his money. (Gorge? Like people have said before: Head shot. I believe the Pistol will suffice) Frankly, I think a Elemental would really kick all the asses there including the MCs. It's like combining Ryu's monouverability and the MC with the sheer power of... of, well, a Mech with rockets and lazers!

PS. Why the hell is Sam Fisher there? lol, he will really stick out like a Splinter in a sore thumb.

...Sorry... :(

Yannie Boy
11-26-2002, 08:51 AM
Master Chief would destroy each one , one-by-one
He'll find some stratigic plan to elimanate each one.

Scorpion. shoot in the head

Solid Snake. snipe him out with the cloak

Gorge. toss a plasma granade at his head

Ryu. i refer to the shot in the head again

Robot. attack from the skies with a banshee

Sam Fisher. malee to the back of the head with the pistol

Jack Slate and Max Payne. while they are diving ad jumping like ballerinas, chief will be dieing with laughter and toss a granade.. so the dancers blow up and he will see how high they can really jump

Dre
11-26-2002, 10:33 AM
Originally posted by Chupacabra
Jack Slate and Max Payne. while they are diving ad jumping like ballerinas, chief will be dieing with laughter and toss a granade.. so the dancers blow up and he will see how high they can really jump

LOL, thats hilarious!!

Nine breaker.... Raggy? Comon... its Ragnorok.

Professor Kaos
11-26-2002, 10:36 AM
umm....................wouldnt a mec just squish everyone? or i can use the ymir and shoot a lava cannon at them.

mitchrules1
11-26-2002, 12:08 PM
If sub zerg was there he could freeze all their asses

Dot Com
11-26-2002, 02:22 PM
The Internet beats out all of the options
It's more than person, being
Just greater, and needs to be warned about

Chr0nik
11-26-2002, 02:24 PM
Originally posted by Dot Com

Do everyone a favor and **** off. All of your posts have been about the internet being dangerous. Get the hell out and preach else where you dumb@ss.

MerimacHamwich
11-26-2002, 03:37 PM
I cannot believe people are still saying something other than Master Chief or a Mech would win. I don't think you can even coomprehend how fast, strong and smart Master Chief is. Like I said, if you rad the book you will understand this better.

Solid Snake is pretty much a wuss. Maybe the wussiest out of em all. Take a look at the game. You die so incredibly easy.

EHWfedPres
11-26-2002, 03:44 PM
My character from Morrowind would kill everyone easily.

But from that list, if you mean any mech from MechAssault, Ragnarok would step on everyone else. If that did not work...lava gun.

Dot Com
11-26-2002, 04:31 PM
Originally posted by Chronik

Do everyone a favor and **** off. All of your posts have been about the internet being dangerous. Get the hell out and preach else where you dumb@ss.

Don't be in denial my friend. It gets the best of us.

Chr0nik
11-26-2002, 04:32 PM

Don't be in denial my friend. It gets the best of us.

You will be in denial once your @ss gets booted off this site.

y2kash_14
11-26-2002, 09:27 PM
I can't beleive people actually admit to reading that Halo book. If i read it (and i didn't so don't go calling me a dork) i sure as hell wouldn't let anybody know about it....

Professor Kaos
11-26-2002, 09:49 PM
I read the book, it's definetly worth the $7.99. SO FUK YOU!

SPARTAN VI
11-26-2002, 11:42 PM
I've played MGS, Snake dies within about 10 FAMAS bullets. Besides, MC ain't a big robot, Snake does not take on genetically enhanced space marines (with shields) from 1000 years in the future.:rolleyes:

Snake doesn't stand a chance... Too bad we'll never see the fight, I would love to see MC [Sarge voice]"give em' a belly full of lead, and a pool of 'his' own blood to drown in!" [/Sarge voice]:cool:

y2kash_14
11-27-2002, 01:31 AM
Originally posted by SPARTAN VI
I've played MGS, Snake dies within about 10 FAMAS bullets. Besides, MC ain't a big robot, Snake does not take on genetically enhanced space marines (with shields) from 1000 years in the future.:rolleyes:

Snake doesn't stand a chance... Too bad we'll never see the fight, I would love to see MC [Sarge voice]"give em' a belly full of lead, and a pool of 'his' own blood to drown in!" [/Sarge voice]:cool:

c'mon, you gotta admit that a match up between Snake and MC would be a close one, Snake takes down Nuclear War Machines, single handed. And you seen how easily MC gets taken down with Explosives, Snake has the Homing rockets, the remote controlled rocket, grenade launcher, grenades, C4, Claymores, who knows, maybe he can even mess up MC's armor with a few Chaff Grenades

Originally posted by Playya
I read the book, it's definetly worth the $7.99. SO FUK YOU!

whoa whoa calm down pee wee.....i just realized that i offended people, and i apologize. games are generally good at, well being games....and usually for all those hardcore fans, they release something of poor quality, slap the game name on it, and get a bunch of money for it. So when i see the Halo book, i can compare it to,for example, all those Star Trek fans who collect ANYTHING with the Star Trek name on it, just like Halo.

GreenFireX
11-27-2002, 01:55 AM

You are such a loser. get a life and stop posting about the fuking internet and how it will get us. shut up and go away.

Nato King
11-27-2002, 07:27 AM
I would have to say Sam Fisher. Just because I am in that Splinter Cell mood. :)

oddworld20-3000
11-27-2002, 09:23 PM
Sam Fisher just relies on stealth and gadgets to win. Basically he is one of the weakest in the list.

y2kash_14
11-27-2002, 09:31 PM
Originally posted by oddworld20-3000
Sam Fisher just relies on stealth and gadgets to win. Basically he would be one of the weakest in the list.

EXACTLY,

Sam: "Oh, i know, i'll hide in that patch of darkness over there, throw a can near Master Cheif, and while he goes to investigate, i will interrogate him to death"

I mean c'mon, this guy doesn't have an advantage against ANYONE, not even that loser Avenger

Koopa
11-27-2002, 10:39 PM
Sam fisher could kill solid snake easy any day, not even a question...

as for master cheif, he would sneak up behind him, pull off his helmet, shove a nuke in his mouth, put his helmet back on, and get miles away before MC even noticed:D

GreenFireX
11-28-2002, 03:03 AM
Originally posted by Koopa
Sam fisher could kill solid snake easy any day, not even a question...

exactly. how is snake gonna kill someone he cant find. sam would throw a can or something and when snake goes to look at it he would get shot right in the head. sam wins. snake and sam both rely on stealth and sam is better at it.

MerimacHamwich
11-28-2002, 03:43 PM
y2kash you have to be the most ignorant kid in this here discussion. You have never even read the book Halo: The Fall of Reach and you are dissing it. You have no basis for your opinion of the book there for rendering your views unimportant and wrong. Are you saying that anyone that reads books is a dork? Or are you saying that nayone that likes Halo and wants to know some background tot he story is a loser? Either way you are incredibly shallow and stupid for saying what you did. I bet you think it is cool to talk, dress, walk, act, and do anything everyone else does don't you? That in my opinion is stupid. Besides, before your post no one stated whether they liked the book or not. That was not the point. The point is that the book reveal alot about the Halo universe. Alot that most people don't know. Alot that you obviously don't know.

There should be no doubt in anyones mind, who hs read the book, that the Master Chief would waste everyone in this thing without having any harm caused to himself. Except maybe the mech and gorge. He could take out gorge pretty easily though. The mech would preent a bit of a challenge. He would have to take out its armor and main systems wich would take a while. Where as the mech just has to shoot some of its missiles and lay down some gunfire to get rid of the chief. It would be quite the event to see.

Cloud Strife
11-28-2002, 03:49 PM
I would go for Ryu. He is a good fighter in DOA3.

JeremyX
11-28-2002, 05:31 PM
He took out the Covenat, he took out the Flood, he distroyed a giant ring planet. I think he could handle a couple of yahoos!!

canadianboi3
11-28-2002, 07:36 PM
MAX PAYNE WOULD WIN!!

Liquid Gears
11-28-2002, 08:45 PM
I voted Solid Snake. With his equipment he could take out pretty much everything and anything. But one question.....why Ryu from Ninja Gaiden/Dead or Alive, why not the one and only Ryu from Street Fighter. With his Energy Ball he could easily take out more than half of those guys on that list. If the Street Fighter was on that list, I'd vote for him.

Plewis
11-28-2002, 08:49 PM
The mech would stomp them all... let those guys go to the top of a building to snipe the mech.... he'll just blow up the whole fricken thing! No way dem guys gonna kill the mech.