11-25-2002, 11:16 PM
halo 2
Tenchu 2 for xb
ninja gaiden
blood omen 3
contra for xb
metroid for xb
soul reaver 2 & 3 for xb

How about a new game called "end game" your a soul or angel fighting evil. Something with some real substance and a story from one of the famous books around, the bible. Thats a story for a good game.

How about game game like morrow wind, but your a cop on the beat, solving crimes, promoting as you go.

Something new, but old, and just pain something new.

Cloud Strife
11-27-2002, 03:03 PM
Originally posted by Heatwave
halo 2
Tenchu 2 for xb
ninja gaiden
blood omen 3
contra for xb
metroid for xb
soul reaver 2 & 3 for xb

How about a new game called "end game" your a soul or angel fighting evil. Something with some real substance and a story from one of the famous books around, the bible. Thats a story for a good game.

How about game game like morrow wind, but your a cop on the beat, solving crimes, promoting as you go.

Something new, but old, and just pain something new. I don't think there will be a Metroid on Xbox any time soon. I would love to see Contra on Xbox though.:p

JimmieDoogan
11-27-2002, 03:17 PM
Lots of those games will more than likely never see the light of day on Xbox... especially metroid. You know what I wanna see... a Street's of Rage game for Xbox (and only Xbox) based off the Buffy engine (with some cool shadowing ala SC). I think that game would rock so much... and you know what would be better... having it be live (both death match and co-op). That would freakin wrok!!!!!!!

EHWfedPres
11-27-2002, 03:24 PM
I want a Fire Pro game on Xbox. Anyone who has played any with agree...

Unreal
11-27-2002, 06:37 PM
That is not a bad list. It is too bad you wont see most of them though ;) Anyway, I am looking forward to/want the following games:

1. Halo 2
2. Ninja Gaiden
3. Panzer Dragoon Orta
4. Dead Or Alive Xtreme Beach Volleyball
5. Dead Or Alive Code: Cronos
6. Star Wars: Knights Of The Old Republic
7. Tork
8. Fable
9. B.C.
10. Project Gotham Racing 2

and the list can go on for a bit. So I am keeping the list short this time ;) :D

Cloud Strife
11-27-2002, 06:39 PM
Originally posted by Unreal
That is not a bad list. It is too bad you wont see most of them though ;) Anyway, I am looking forward to/want the following games:

1. Halo 2
2. Ninja Gaiden
3. Panzer Dragoon Orta
4. Dead Or Alive Xtreme Beach Volleyball
5. Dead Or Alive Code: Cronos
6. Star Wars: Knights Of The Old Republic
7. Tork
8. Fable
9. B.C.
10. Project Gotham Racing 2

and the list can go on for a bit. So I am keeping the list short this time ;) :D I look to be getting the same games too.;) I am T C from Xengen

Unreal
11-27-2002, 06:41 PM
Originally posted by Burning Ranger
I look to be getting the same games too.;) I am T C from Xengen
I figured as much from your sig :)

Cloud Strife
11-27-2002, 07:19 PM
Originally posted by Unreal

I figured as much from your sig :) Probably from my "There is no power greater than X.";) :)