PDA

View Full Version : Help!!!

SciFi
11-19-2001, 12:08 AM
Ok, i got a problem with my game...
It keeps glitching on this one level(Donno name, but it is the one with the crane)....
It first glitche after i used the crane to lift abe and co. to the top of the cliff. i used his "possesion power" thing to kill all te bad guys, and wanted to go through the closed gate that is supposed to open once the guard in front of it was dead. As soon as i got to it the thing froze on me.
I replayed the game up to the movie that has the big well in it. after the movie, when the game was loading the small forest sceen it glitched again. I then tried once again, after wipeing the game, it glitche in the same spot.
do any of you have this problem/ other problems with your game?

P.S.-
I called the help line and they told me to get an exchange... thus i cannot remember the level names

Phiresun
11-20-2001, 12:31 PM
That is unfortunate. I have had no problems so far. I am in the middle levels where I have to make LuLu filthy rich. Everything is going well. Hopefully you may exchange it with no problem.

SciFi
11-20-2001, 05:16 PM
just got a new one,
gotta love the HD, i didn't have to start all over! I am kinda stuck however, i cannot get all the levers at once (level were you throu all bad guys into a well before you do anything), would apreciate some help :D