PDA

View Full Version : No Steel Battalion!!

Mega Gamer
11-26-2002, 05:25 PM
I`ve called very where trying to find SB. I`ve called EB, Bestbuy, Walmart, Toysrus, and more. I cant find one for sale. Anybody have any suggestions?:confused:

FuNkY mOnK
11-26-2002, 05:31 PM
when all else fails, go to ebay.com.
click it (http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1941473638)

Mega Gamer
11-26-2002, 05:35 PM
I dont think i can buy anything from there now. My dad doesn`t trust it.(hes and old timer)

VeNoMiZA
11-26-2002, 05:37 PM
forget steel batalion and get 200$ worth of games get splinter cell,ghost recon, and mechassault if u got xbl if ya dont and also get unreal and u r set for the months to come :) :cool:

Mega Gamer
11-26-2002, 05:56 PM
Thats a good idea, but i have all those games, and Xbl.

xboxmaster2002
11-26-2002, 06:26 PM
ive been looking all over for this game too i cant find it anywhere other than Ebay so i just said forget it after i got splinter cell that changed my mind now its like if i come acrossed it in the store good maybe ill buy it, its not a big deal anymore.

Unreal
11-26-2002, 07:34 PM
I just picked up my copy of the game. I am not sure where to go, but Ebay is not one of the places I would go to. Just go to EB and preorder it in. I know you have to wait but it will be worth it :D

Mega Gamer
11-26-2002, 07:49 PM
Bad news about that. Our EB isn`t going to get any in, because its to small of a store. They cant order any once the game comes out. (don`t ask me why)

xboxmaster2002
11-26-2002, 07:52 PM
Waupun, WI i dont know where that is exactly but arent you by any big cities?

Professor Kaos
11-26-2002, 08:20 PM
yeah mike, hes like 15min from me. we go to the fond du lac EB.

NINE BREAKER
11-26-2002, 08:56 PM
:mad: I pre-ordered mine from Hastings like three weeks ago and they said that the order is still pending, and to check back in like two more weeks 'cause they have four steps when ordering something, 1: pending, 2: processing, 3: shipped, and 4: recieved. So I'm still waiting:mad: man, better be worth it.

sHoP vAc
11-26-2002, 10:36 PM
I have all the new games, but no steel battalion :( Damn xbox and the addiction that come with one, i have to buy all the good games, or i will be missing everthing.

$200+ next {addiction}= steel battalion, i have to buy it! :eek:

Unreal
11-26-2002, 10:55 PM
Originally posted by sHoP vAc
I have all the new games, but no steel battalion :( Damn xbox and the addiction that come with one, i have to buy all the good games, or i will be missing everthing.

$200+ next {addiction}= steel battalion, i have to buy it! :eek:
Its a good addiction though ;)

Cloud Strife
11-27-2002, 03:08 PM
Well, I just got a ton of money today so I might be able to purchase it. I love Mech's;)

Piccolo_DBz
11-27-2002, 03:12 PM
Should've Pre-ordered it like I did.:)

Cloud Strife
11-27-2002, 03:16 PM
Originally posted by Piccolo_DBz
Should've Pre-ordered it like I did.:) I would have pre ordered but I wasn't completely for sure whether I wanted to buy it because of the price. I have already seen your setup on Xengen and I believe TeamXbox.

Piccolo_DBz
11-27-2002, 03:33 PM
Originally posted by Burning Ranger
I would have pre ordered but I wasn't completely for sure whether I wanted to buy it because of the price. I have already seen your setup on Xengen and I believe TeamXbox.

I don't post at Teamxbox only Xengen, lan-festivus and here.

Mega Gamer
11-27-2002, 04:38 PM
The demo of it is ok. I don`t know about the game tho.

Piccolo_DBz
11-27-2002, 05:36 PM
Originally posted by AloneInTheDark
Picillo I see u got TJ&E 3..i want that how is it?

If you enjoyed the first one, your gonna enjoy this one. I still can't believe Gamespot gave it a 5, it's more like an 8 IMO.

Unreal
11-27-2002, 05:37 PM
I just took a break from playing and let me say that this is one of the most immersive games a gamer can play. Fawk is this game amazing. I dont think I am going to put any other game in my Xbox for awhile now.

Cloud Strife
11-27-2002, 06:30 PM
Originally posted by Unreal
I just took a break from playing and let me say that this is one of the most immersive games a gamer can play. Fawk is this game amazing. I dont think I am going to put any other game in my Xbox for awhile now. You are making me want to buy this right now Unreal. Right now my fallet is really fat so I may be able to purchase it.:)

Unreal
11-27-2002, 07:01 PM
You are making me want to buy this right now Unreal. Right now my fallet is really fat so I may be able to purchase it.:)
You wont regret it. The game is amazing. If the price was cheaper, I can see it getting/having the chance of winning GotY. No game has had me wanting to play it this much since Halo and not even that game put a smile on my face as much as SB does.

Cloud Strife
11-27-2002, 07:10 PM

You wont regret it. The game is amazing. If the price was cheaper, I can see it getting/having the chance of winning GotY. No game has had me wanting to play it this much since Halo and not even that game put a smile on my face as much as SB does. Thanks, I'm like one of the biggest Mech fans.;) I know if you like it, I will like it.:)

Unreal
11-27-2002, 07:13 PM
Thanks, I'm like one of the biggest Mech fans.;) I know if you like it, I will like it.:)
The funny thing is, is that MechAssault is and was my choice of game as far as mech games went. But SB even though its sim mech game blows it out of the water and I know its the controller that changes my mind on that. You feel really powerfull with all the buttons and levers to push when you play. ;) lol

Cloud Strife
11-27-2002, 07:25 PM

The funny thing is, is that MechAssault is and was my choice of game as far as mech games went. But SB even though its sim mech game blows it out of the water and I know its the controller that changes my mind on that. You feel really powerfull with all the buttons and levers to push when you play. ;) lol I've always wanted to pilot a Mech. I just see when it becomes available in my area. Right now I am renting MechAssault and I like it. ;)

Unreal
11-28-2002, 10:54 PM
I am pretty good with the game now. I still have some buttons to get down for memory but its an amazing game. I started mission 2 (mission 3 since it had a mission 0 ) over again. Its raining outside and the rain drops hit the screen :eek: thats all I have to say for that. Anyway, I have to get back to the game.

Cloud Strife
11-29-2002, 07:14 AM
I am pretty good with the game now. I still have some buttons to get down for memory but its an amazing game. I started mission 2 (mission 3 since it had a mission 0 ) over again. Its raining outside and the rain drops hit the screen :eek: thats all I have to say for that. Anyway, I have to get back to the game. Are the rain drops on the screen more realistic than in Quantum Redshift? But anyway, it would probably take me time to memorize the controller. Especially since I haven't touched a controller with over 18 buttons. ;)

alien_69
12-02-2002, 11:34 PM
EB has steel battalion in now.

Thank you for ordering from EBgames.com. Your order has been shipped completely. The status and/or ship date for each item on your order is detailed below.

Here is the status of the item(s) you have ordered:
Steel Battalion Ordered: 1 Shipped: 1