PDA

View Full Version : Spinter Cell PC release and a dumb review

Slacker
11-26-2002, 07:33 PM
According to Amazon Splinter Cell won't be availble until jan 21st
2003 so our all the post about it being a week aftet the xbox and it going down the tubes because you could download it off Kazaa , were just post's by a PS2 Fanboy speaking of stupid stuff heres a lame review from Amazon ,

Bland visuals make for a difficult and boring game., November 24, 2002
Reviewer: A gamer from Boston, MA
I love Tomy Clancy books as well as games. I was disappointed with Splinter Cell. There are defintely some cool features in this game like the use of shadows but it's been done before in other games. The game is very difficult but that's not what turned me off. I just got tired of it quickly, the graphics were not what I expected. The Xbox is supposed to great graphics but it's obviously not the case here. I'll be interested in seeing what happens with the PC version as well as the GC and PS2 versions that come out next year. I'd suggest waiting because it's possible they'll make revisions to the game based on the flaws in this version. This game does not live up to my standard and I don't think it will to any hard core fan. This game is a rental for sure but not worth a buy.

EHWfedPres
11-26-2002, 07:41 PM
he's just a casual gamer that does not understand how to play the game. He obviously does not know good visuals from bad ones (shadows have been done before...yes, but not that good), and he obviously does not understand how to play the game...yes, the game is difficult if you walk out in the open and let people shoot you...

Slacker
11-26-2002, 08:07 PM
Im at the Chinese Embassy and it's just now getting kinda hard, sure there were some hard parts but I got through it, the best thing about SC is they put saves in very good places,