PDA

View Full Version : Which System Link game to get??

WynnFire
11-27-2002, 02:15 AM
Friends of mine are (finally) getting an Xbox (for christmas) and I really want to play system link games with them. I can't decide which one to get. I already have Halo and they will get that too.

I'm trying to decide between (our PC Favorite) Serious Sam or Deathrow.

What do you suggest?? :eek:

xboxmaster2002
11-27-2002, 02:23 AM
if you have serious sam for PC get deathrow theres not much of a point to get the same game on xbox just to have a system link game.. and if you dont have halo get that, thats the best system link game.

Unreal
11-27-2002, 05:41 PM
If you dont have Halo, get it. MotoGP is a great system link game as well. Thats all I have played so. I guess I should buy more system link games then ;)

Anyway, did anyone notice on the back of the Max Payne box, its says system link compatible. :eek: I never tried it though.

WynnFire
11-27-2002, 05:46 PM
Didn't anyone read the second line?? I already have HALO. Anyway, I have Max Payne and it was an error because there is no multiplayer or anything.

MerimacHamwich
11-27-2002, 05:46 PM
He already has Halo...

I would say get Serious Sam. Or wait, Deathrow... GAAAHHH. I cannot decide! Serious Sam is suppose to be a bad ass game with friends. I haven't really heard anything about deathrow with friends. I am getting deathrow in the near future. Unreal Championship is a great game. Super fun with friends. People like MechAssault alot. I think it is system link. It has LIVE capabilities so I don't see why it wouldn't be system link. I am gonna get it soon too.

Remember to rent the games to try them for yourself. Just becuase someone else likes it doesn't mean you will.

That is wierd about the Max Payne thing. I never noticed it saying that.

Cloud Strife
11-27-2002, 06:37 PM
I'll admit I never have done system link before but I would choose MechAssault, Moto GP and Halo. I would have loved for Project Gotham to be system link though.

Unreal
11-27-2002, 06:39 PM
Originally posted by Burning Ranger
I'll admit I never have done system link before but I would choose MechAssault, Moto GP and Halo. I would have loved for Project Gotham to be system link though.
Any racing game would be good. I want to try Ghost Recon with system link.

Cloud Strife
11-27-2002, 06:44 PM
Originally posted by Unreal

Any racing game would be good. I want to try Ghost Recon with system link. Maybe I should do it with you.;)

Unreal
11-27-2002, 07:10 PM
Originally posted by Burning Ranger
Maybe I should do it with you.;)
You are going to drive all the way to Canada to play system link GR with me. Your too kind ;) I played Halo with the system link. 2 TV's and 2 Xbox's and I wont play it any other way now. I am a sniper when I play Halo and when the other guy can not see you sniping its the best. There is nothing like having a buddy start cussing because he just dropped to the ground dead because he has no idea where you are shooting him from. Aaarrrggghhh the beauty of system link.

EHWfedPres
11-27-2002, 07:12 PM
8 player CTF games in Sidewinder is the only thing keeping me interested in Halo...but its just so much fun.

get deathrow too, great damn game.

Cloud Strife
11-29-2002, 07:32 AM
Originally posted by Unreal

You are going to drive all the way to Canada to play system link GR with me. Your too kind ;) I played Halo with the system link. 2 TV's and 2 Xbox's and I wont play it any other way now. I am a sniper when I play Halo and when the other guy can not see you sniping its the best. There is nothing like having a buddy start cussing because he just dropped to the ground dead because he has no idea where you are shooting him from. Aaarrrggghhh the beauty of system link. Yeah I'm only 400 miles away from Tornonto.;) If I'm there I could get somewhere else easier. Maybe I will try system link with my friend who finally decided to purchase an Xbox or maybe I should play against ChickenSHHHH. I found out he lives close me.:)