PDA

View Full Version : WWF RAW IS WAR is coming!

jasieklubi
11-19-2001, 01:55 AM
This is going to be the second game I will really enjoy for XBOX (Halo). The PS2 equivalent doesn't even compare to the first screens of the XBOX game. The PS2 game really didn't impress me at all. Raw is War is going to be the best wrestling game ever when it comes out in Jan or Feb. If someone disagrees with my prediction let me hear it. I will prove you wrong.

VAN
11-19-2001, 07:10 AM
Sure, it will probabaly be a great game, but how can you make the post "it will be the greatest game ever....blah blah" when it's not even released yet?

Kinda like if I were to say that Star Wars Episode II will be the greatest movie ever. How do I know? I don't. nNd you don't know how RAW will be either. :)

If you like to review an entire game based on preliminary reports and a few screenshots, more power to ya. Personally, I reserve judgement until I play the game for myself.

Twisted J
11-23-2001, 12:22 PM
im a wwf fan, but none of the games, to me where all that great.

i hope with the power of the xbox RAW IS WAR will be able to change that.

Pooch
11-24-2001, 08:43 PM
The Last I heard is that some things were dropped or not going to be put on RIW and I also heard Sanders Keel doesn't think RIW is going to be a good game to busy with his new Pride Wrestling even thou its going to suck compared to RIW I know I'm getting RIW and I also know that THQ has to be hiding something from us because they almost never do updates

***The games release date is set for December not Jan or Feb

DT21
11-25-2001, 07:24 PM
Anyone know a good website on this game?

Pooch
11-26-2001, 03:36 PM
I hope this is the right link:
www.wwfwrestlinggames.com