PDA

View Full Version : splinter cell

xbox1
11-27-2002, 04:20 PM
hi all.no offense to gamers that love splinter cell,but so far i dont like it because i think its too hard.i ran out of ammo on the first level!

Kortiz
11-27-2002, 05:50 PM
one word!

Impatient.

This is not a, shoot-em-up kill everyone and their grandma and daddy's sister's brother's grandpa's long lost girlfriend's brother's uncle that looks like a bad guy, type of game.

you have to wait for the right moment. sometimes restart the whole level just to get everything right. that is what i like about this game. i get to be a pefectionist bada$$ mutha trucka who needs no gun.

through this who game, you really dont need your gun except to shoot out lights or cameras. of course i am only on the.....4th level, so i am sure they do find a good reason for the gun hehe.

this game is awesome imho.

just give it some time and you will be a master.

dont save everytime it lets you, because you can always go back and make your last save more efficient towards the end of the level.

mother
11-27-2002, 08:55 PM
i guess the "stealth action redefined" didnt give it away.
but hey i knew it wasnt a action game, and i still ran out of bullets the first map. lol some times its just fun to unload on a guy in heat vision. to each his own.

mother

Kortiz
11-27-2002, 11:50 PM
"This is not a, shoot-em-up kill everyone and their grandma and daddy's sister's brother's grandpa's long lost girlfriend's brother's uncle that looks like a bad guy, type of game."

I just read that....and realized that the uncle would be friggen OLD.......LOL

evil xbox king
11-28-2002, 12:23 AM
I believe that the uncle would be one of the skeletons from Buffy.

Highlite23
11-28-2002, 08:49 AM
Originally posted by ChickenSHHHH
"This is not a, shoot-em-up kill everyone and their grandma and daddy's sister's brother's grandpa's long lost girlfriend's brother's uncle that looks like a bad guy, type of game."

I just read that....and realized that the uncle would be friggen OLD.......LOL

You crack me up.........LOL:D