PDA

View Full Version : Halo: The Good, The Bad, The Ugly

Plasticman
11-19-2001, 06:04 AM
The Good: Well, the game looks awesome! The AI is great. Everything has been done well to what I leading first person shooter should be like.

The Bad: After a week of dying, I've finally completed Halo on that ***** Legendary, I've discovered some interesting things. The game cheats severely. There was several instances where I found myself attached to a plasma grenade when I was behind a wall. I'd lean out and shoot, and turn back only to find myself exploding when I saw no grenade being thrown. Another annoyance is having the view change while you're trying to snipe a guy and you get hit. That sucks ass!

The Ugly: Some of the graphics when you go flying through the air get very clumsy. Lot's of clipping!!! I wish Microsoft had put more money into this game to make it better. It's great, but it could've been better, especially the story which is a strong resemblence to Resident Evil.

Well, at least to me it's the best shooter to date. Although it needs work, I'm very pleased with what they've done. Now at least they have something to build off of.

Terraflux
11-19-2001, 04:41 PM
wow, it is similar to resident evil?

mattcoxonline
11-19-2001, 04:51 PM
Halo everyone.....

(see, instead of Hello I used Halo - lol)
(I don't believe I just explained that joke!?!)

Anyway, for the latest p/reviews, news and stuff. Head over to the most interactive Xbox site on the net.....Xbox|360

Click on the link below....

CharlesDD2
11-19-2001, 05:23 PM
Originally posted by mattcoxonline
Halo everyone.....

(see, instead of Hello I used Halo - lol)
(I don't believe I just explained that joke!?!)

Anyway, for the latest p/reviews, news and stuff. Head over to the most interactive Xbox site on the net.....Xbox|360

Click on the link below....

I don't even need to click the link, sometimes I'm taken to that site when just reading one of your posts, it sucks.