PDA

View Full Version : Tenerezza: a new RPG for Xbox !!!

Shadow20002
11-27-2002, 10:52 PM
A japanese game in the style of Legend of Mana. Is coming this December. What is soo let down a little bit, it's because is a anime cel-shaded game.

¤ Check the official site http://www.aquaplus.co.jp/tene/

EHWfedPres
11-28-2002, 11:24 AM
japaneese cartoon midgets? Count me out...

bet it has a linear plotline and gameplay...:rolleyes:

Cloud Strife
11-28-2002, 05:03 PM
I think the game looks cool.;) I would buy it in a second if it was released in the U.S.:)

SoccerCJM77
11-29-2002, 07:30 AM
So what is the game like. Do you have screenshots from this game

Black_Tek
11-29-2002, 12:27 PM
Ladies and Gents...." Legend Of Mana" is a wack game...I am really sorry to say that.....We people of xbox played one of the best RPG games The mother " Morrowind" we cant accept any games that would be less than this level....I appologize if I effended anybody.......peace and respect.....One Blood

EHWfedPres
11-29-2002, 12:37 PM
Originally posted by Black_Tek
Ladies and Gents...." Legend Of Mana" is a wack game...I am really sorry to say that.....We people of xbox played one of the best RPG games The mother " Morrowind" we cant accept any games that would be less than this level....I appologize if I effended anybody.......peace and respect.....One Blood

if anyone is offended, its their own fault...Morrowind is the greatest RPG ever...the only TRUE rpg on any console.

Brnthngs
12-03-2002, 06:16 PM
Ok, that game looks awful. Ever played Quest 64? I did, and I was severly dissapointed. The gameplay was as repetative as the landscape, and if you hosestly waste your money on this game, I'm gonna slap you. It's not that Legend of Mana wasn't a good game, back in the day it was. Now they have to develope on what has already been done with the new abilities that these wonderful consoles have made possible for us. In my openion, this game would be great for someone who had never played an RPG before to get them started on something without too much of a plot or time involvement.

Black_Tek
12-03-2002, 10:18 PM
Originally posted by Brnthngs
Ok, that game looks awful. Ever played Quest 64? I did, and I was severly dissapointed. The gameplay was as repetative as the landscape, and if you hosestly waste your money on this game, I'm gonna slap you. It's not that Legend of Mana wasn't a good game, back in the day it was. Now they have to develope on what has already been done with the new abilities that these wonderful consoles have made possible for us. In my openion, this game would be great for someone who had never played an RPG before to get them started on something without too much of a plot or time involvement.
1st time....welcome aboard....By the way what you said is true..alot of game designers put the consoles down by being lil bit lazy with all my respect......If I am a game designer I would release an rpg game at the end of the year waiting all rpg games to come up than boooom....I would release a nightmare project destroying their dinesties.....and it will be the game of the hour......for example "Project Ego" which is "fable" seems from the screen shots sharper than morrowind.....and I think the Bethasda is rearranging for a new rpg game for the near future.......Does anybody knows when "Project Ego" will hit the markets?:cool:

TheCovenant
12-16-2002, 07:15 PM
yea......

it looks good to me. Looks like old school rpg.

and morrowind could of used A LOT of tweaks. a lot. especially before calling it the best rpg on any console ever.

Cloud Strife
12-23-2002, 08:03 PM
It does kind of reming me of Legend of Mana. I thought that game was awful. The reason I have no interest in Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicle on GC is because it's developed by the makers of Saga Frontier 1 & 2, Legend of Mana, and Brave Fencer Musashi.

Knight
12-23-2002, 08:25 PM
This game will never make it out of japan so who cares!

Cloud Strife
12-24-2002, 02:26 PM
Originally posted by Knight
This game will never make it out of japan so who cares! Yeah, I pretty much know that, but I hope someone brings it to the U.S. though.

AppoX
12-24-2002, 02:48 PM
Originally posted by Burning Ranger
Yeah, I pretty much know that, but I hope someone brings it to the U.S. though.
you ought to be slapped for that comment. any game where the characters are as big as my pinky finger does not deserve to make it to north america

Knight
12-24-2002, 03:59 PM
Originally posted by AppoX

you ought to be slapped for that comment. any game where the characters are as big as my pinky finger does not deserve to make it to north america

The XBox needs all the Good RPGs it can get, But this is going to be a crapy RPG!

TheCovenant
12-27-2002, 09:49 PM
Originally posted by EHWfedPres

if anyone is offended, its their own fault...Morrowind is the greatest RPG ever...the only TRUE rpg on any console.

that's why it recieved mediocre reviews from everywhere except ign?

TheCovenant
12-27-2002, 09:51 PM
Originally posted by Brnthngs

i already bought it........what?

wanna slap me?

bring it, im a 170 lbs. varsity wrestler, who plays videogames.

TheCovenant
12-27-2002, 09:53 PM
This game will never make it out of japan so who cares!

well xbox needs all the japanese rpg's it can attain.
i say bring on the game, if you dont like it, dont play it. i will. it's probably worth a rental, and i'll give it that.

Cloud Strife
01-26-2003, 12:42 PM
The XBox needs all the Good RPGs it can get, But this is going to be a crapy RPG! How do you know it won't be good. I think it should play pretty well. The Xbox has other RPG games like:

Brave Knight
http://www.xbox.jp/software/pickup/img/braveknight/image03_l.jpg
Neverland and Saga
http://www.ideaf.co.jp/neverland/2.jpg
http://www.xbox.jp/software/index.html

And of course, Shin Megami Tensei NINE
http://www.xbox.jp/software/nine/index.html

TheCovenant
02-03-2003, 07:38 PM
shin megami tensei nine looks really good.......cept, doesnt really look like it takes advantage of the xbox hardware.......but neither did morrowind so bring on the japanese rpg's!