PDA

View Full Version : NHL Hitz 20-03 freezing for anyone else?

EHWfedPres
11-28-2002, 11:23 AM
I got 2 copies and both are freezing all the time, anyone else have this problem?

Pipetender
11-28-2002, 08:42 PM
Isn't Hitz one of the worst hockey games out? The graphics look sweet but isn't it childish?

EHWfedPres
11-29-2002, 11:48 AM
Originally posted by Pipetender
Isn't Hitz one of the worst hockey games out? The graphics look sweet but isn't it childish?

You are very misinformed...Hitz is probably the best Hockey series ever. Why not play a game before saying its a piece of shìt, ok?

SBC31
11-29-2002, 07:30 PM
I've had no problems at all with Hitz 20-03 and I've played over 100 games with it. And it is a sweeeeeet game.

If you are using non Microsoft peripherals (ie Controller, Memory Card, extension cables.....) this could be your reason for the freezing. Games have been known to freeze when using non Microsoft peripherals.

Another option would be that your hard drive may have a corrupt file. Delete any Hitz files to see if it helps.

Good luck.

EHWfedPres
11-29-2002, 08:09 PM
Originally posted by SBC31
I've had no problems at all with Hitz 20-03 and I've played over 100 games with it. And it is a sweeeeeet game.

If you are using non Microsoft peripherals (ie Controller, Memory Card, extension cables.....) this could be your reason for the freezing. Games have been known to freeze when using non Microsoft peripherals.

Another option would be that your hard drive may have a corrupt file. Delete any Hitz files to see if it helps.

Good luck.

Im not using any third party anything. And I have NHL Hitz 2002 saves on there, would that matter?

SBC31
11-29-2002, 11:42 PM
The Hitz 2002 saves could be the problem. Delete them and give it a try.

EHWfedPres
11-30-2002, 11:43 AM
The Hitz 2002 saves could be the problem. Delete them and give it a try.

Im not going to delete the perfect team (with the exception of the worst goalie ever...he scored for the other team, moves out of the way most of the time, etc.) Ill borrow my friends memory card and put it on there and see what happens...

SBC31
11-30-2002, 01:45 PM
Okay then, don't ask for help if you won't follow it....lol!

What you should do is copy your 2002 games files to a memory card, then delete them from your HD and try 2003.

p.s. Why in the hell do you still want to keep 2002 files around, I guess you still have that game....time to retire it.

EHWfedPres
11-30-2002, 02:30 PM
What you should do is copy your 2002 games files to a memory card, then delete them from your HD and try 2003.

Um...thats what i meant...the whole purpose of putting it on the memory card is so i still have the saves after i delete it fromt he harddisk...duh. ;)

RedRooster
12-03-2002, 10:16 AM
Mine freezes too! It only does it when I get a perfect one timer goal on a wide open net though. Does yours do that? The other night it did it 5 times within a couple hours during my franchise. Good thing I saved before that!

EHWfedPres
12-03-2002, 12:55 PM
Originally posted by RedRooster
Mine freezes too! It only does it when I get a perfect one timer goal on a wide open net though. Does yours do that? The other night it did it 5 times within a couple hours during my franchise. Good thing I saved before that!

No, mine freezes up even before i start a game!