PDA

View Full Version : It can't get much better than this!

mojo__31
11-19-2001, 10:10 AM
Between Halo, PGR, and NFL Fever, I have never had so much gaming fun, these three titles are so awesome. I also have DOA3 and Mad Dash Racing, but haven't really spent any time with those yet. I just have to say the Xbox ROCKS, and the decision to buy it has lead to no regrets. I can't imagine why anyone would want to spend money on a PS2 or Gamecube with the Xbox available.

l Maximus l
11-19-2001, 11:31 AM
Mojo...I'm right there with ya! I have the same games (except for DOA3 and Mad Dash)...And, dude! That 13.5 hour wait camping outside was worth every second of it :)

My next game will be Amped: Freestyle Snowboarding...I can't wait for this game! I understand that it comes out on the 21st :p

mojo__31
11-19-2001, 11:56 AM
hehe, I am getting Amped as well as soon as it comes out.

l Maximus l
11-19-2001, 12:20 PM
Mojo...God bless you :D (Great taste in games..hehe)

phillytec
11-19-2001, 12:33 PM
13 hours ****. I waited 30 min and had mine :) Best Buy Rocks

l Maximus l
11-19-2001, 12:37 PM
Phillytec...that's cool for you...but, it was fun camping outside...all we did was talk about games and we brought a table to gamble on...just up to quarters...but, I got to meet some fellow hardcore gamers...it was fun as hell...I would do it again in a heartbeat :D

I will admit, however, I was pretty pooped the next day especially since I had to go work for 9 hours after I camped out all night :(

Sachile_
11-19-2001, 01:04 PM
I want projet ego!! man i want this game, and not to meton a lot others!! oh and get DOA3 it rocks, ...mmmm hot chicks to :D, yah i want Amped too looks wicked, can you do that custom CD thing for it??

l Maximus l
11-19-2001, 01:26 PM
Sachile...yes, on Amped you can use your custom personal CD collection just like on PGR :D Pretty cool, huh?!?!

Tazilla
11-19-2001, 03:34 PM
I'm officially out of brew,.. but the games I have been playing have totally been worth every moment of waiting that I have done over the past 18+ months,...

what I have been playing,..
Halo
PGR
NASCAR Thunder(rented it,.. Great game, didn't expect it to be,..)
NFL Fever
DoA3 (rented it)

and I still have three others that I haven't even opened yet
THPS2x
Mad Dash
Munch

My kids are coming over to stay with me over the holidays,.. so I will wait to open Mad Dash when they get here..

I have to say,.. this has been the most fun and exciting gamin weekend I have had in my entire life,... the Xbox is fantastic,.. and I can't wait to get back to playing,.. I'm on vacation until the 3rd of dec. so I have lots o' time to paly what ever / when ever I want,..

l Maximus l
11-19-2001, 04:09 PM
That's great Tazilla...except, my I recommend something?

GET YOUR ASS TO THE STORE AND GET MORE BEER! :D:D:D

Brian
11-19-2001, 04:12 PM
Heh, yeah, I can't wait for Amped any longer either.:mad: Ah well I'll just have to continue playing Halo, DOA3, and Oddworld :p

Shouts to all the snowboarders!;)

mattcoxonline
11-19-2001, 05:10 PM
I can make your Xbox Xperience a lot better....

head over to Xbox|360........

click the ad at the bottom

Tazilla
11-19-2001, 05:19 PM
Originally posted by Maximus
That's great Tazilla...except, my I recommend something?

GET YOUR ASS TO THE STORE AND GET MORE BEER! :D:D:D

Man,.. okay,.. I will,... I need some more Red Bull too anyway,...

but you don't have to yell,.. I'll go,.. not like you have to force me or anything,...

Tazilla's grocery list,...
Beer
Red Bull
Cheetos
Beer
Chocolate milk
Donuts
Beer