PDA

View Full Version : Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance or Medal of Honor: FL?

Knight
11-29-2002, 12:21 PM
Ok I'm getting a XBox Live starter Kit & 007: Nightfire, But looking to get a 2rd game! So it's BG or MOH! If I can get a 3rd one I will get both!

Cloud Strife
11-29-2002, 12:24 PM
I'd go for Baldurs Gate Dark Alliance. I have not played Frontline because I don't like EA.

EHWfedPres
11-29-2002, 12:33 PM
Want an rpg? Morrowind. Want a fps game? Ghost Recon...you can even play it online.

Knight
11-29-2002, 01:00 PM
Originally posted by EHWfedPres
Want an rpg? Morrowind. Want a fps game? Ghost Recon...you can even play it online.

I have Morrowind, And I'm not into the one shot your dead fps!

EHWfedPres
11-29-2002, 01:02 PM
Originally posted by Knight

I have Morrowind, And I'm not into the one shot your dead fps!

You have morrowind, but thats not enough? Use your imagination!

By the way, there are no other REAL rpg's on any console system, so you have to wait until Project Ego if you want another Morrowind experience.

And if you dont like one shot kills, then get Unreal Championship.

Knight
11-29-2002, 01:10 PM
And I forgot to tell you that I can get a $10 EB Gift Voucher if I get BG at EB! And EHWfedPres you forgot that Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic is coming out soon & will be out sooner then Fable! And I have UT2003 so I'm not getting UC!

And this stuff(XBL Kits & JB & BG or MOH FL is stuff i'm going to ask for xmas)!

EHWfedPres
11-29-2002, 02:57 PM
And I forgot to tell you that I can get a $10 EB Gift Voucher if I get BG at EB! And EHWfedPres you forgot that Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic is coming out soon & will be out sooner then Fable! And I have UT2003 so I'm not getting UC!

And this stuff(XBL Kits & JB & BG or MOH FL is stuff i'm going to ask for xmas)!

Oops, forgot about KOTOR...oh well, it looks like a really cool game. When is it coming out?

Knight
11-29-2002, 07:24 PM

Oops, forgot about KOTOR...oh well, it looks like a really cool game. When is it coming out?

2/1/2003 and I'm getting Both BG & MOH!

EHWfedPres
11-29-2002, 07:46 PM

2/1/2003 and I'm getting Both BG & MOH!

Just checked EBgames.com...it comes out the 2nd of February, ships on the first.

I played the Baldurs Gate game for the PS2 and the MOH game for the ps2...neither one impressed me one bit...

Cloud Strife
11-29-2002, 08:22 PM

Just checked EBgames.com...it comes out the 2nd of February, ships on the first.

I played the Baldurs Gate game for the PS2 and the MOH game for the ps2...neither one impressed me one bit... Maybe its because you play your xbox too much.;) There's nothing wrong with that though.

EHWfedPres
11-29-2002, 08:24 PM
Originally posted by Burning Ranger
Maybe its because you play your xbox too much.;) There's nothing wrong with that though.

Perhaps...

Baldurs Gate was just dumb, same thing over and over and over and over again and again and again and again and again...

Medal of Honor i just hated, the way the weapons shot, etc. Did not like it one bit.

Knight
11-29-2002, 08:39 PM
Here's the stuff I'm getting for Xmas:

1. XBox Live Starter Kit
2. 007: Nightfire
3. Baldur's Gate: DA
4. Medal of Medal: FL

And other stuff I don't give a rats butt for!

EHWfedPres
11-29-2002, 08:47 PM
Here's the stuff I'm getting for Xmas:

1. XBox Live Starter Kit
2. 007: Nightfire
3. Baldur's Gate: DA
4. Medal of Medal: FL

And other stuff I don't give a rats butt for!

I asking for Ghost Recon and Unreal Championship...and with some money i get for x-mas, im getting the XBL starter kit afterwards when its easier to find, and to give myself some practice time with those games. I already have MechAssault...pretty cool, but i cant wait to play Ghost Recon online. Im gonna need a Cat5 wire also...and either of those games that i dont get for christmas...

all i care about is Xbox games and dvd's...and the newest Sepultura double live album Under A Pale Grey Sky, thats gonna kick some serious áss!

Unreal
11-29-2002, 11:29 PM
I have Baldur's Gate and I like the game alot. Medal Of Honor, I have no idea what its like but if I had to choose it would be BGDA

Knight
11-29-2002, 11:32 PM
Originally posted by Unreal
I have Baldur's Gate and I like the game alot. Medal Of Honor, I have no idea what its like but if I had to choose it would be BGDA

I don't have to choose one or the other because I'm getting Both now!

Unreal
11-29-2002, 11:50 PM

I don't have to choose one or the other because I'm getting Both now!
You cant beat that :D