PDA

View Full Version : Family

scarecrow kfj
11-19-2001, 01:47 PM
I was at my friends house playing halo munch and doa 3. My brother in law comes over and he and his friend start bad mouthing the xbox to the point I was ready to box there heads.. well any wase they were saying doa3 graphics arnt nothing special and halo was boring and that munch looked like it was still on ps. they said that the box and P2 were about the same specs and that once the P2 has the hard drive it will boost P2 graphics past the box... Man they are some dumb @$$. I started spitting specs and in sites but they wouldnt even listen. Any one else still having these problems with friends other than me?

thedrisc
11-19-2001, 03:01 PM
NO and I was surprised so. My fiend who hates anything Microsoft came over my house and I thought all right here we go. He looked at the games I was playing and said "sweet". He then said the graphics were the best he had seen and he gust got a ps2. I was glad he liked it and surprised.

l Maximus l
11-19-2001, 04:25 PM
My entire family has XBox pride and only half of them play games :D I overheard my mother talking with my father saying how "neat" the XBox was and that she has never seen anything so amazing! And then she went out and bought me 12 more games....and then I woke up :(

mattcoxonline
11-19-2001, 05:01 PM
My family don't give a **** bout gaming in general - but are impressed by what they have seen of the Xbox....

...my mates on the other hand....

...wait for it...

..bum Gamecube and PS2........

mojo__31
11-19-2001, 05:09 PM
My wife doesn't play video games, but she watches me play Halo and PGR and thinks they are pretty cool! She likes the Covanent Gunts and the little stuff they yell out!

Rochey69r
11-20-2001, 12:42 AM
my mate joel keeped telling me how much xbox will SUCk

he keeped telling me everyday!!

then he came over and saw the graphics and played halo he went out and bought one the next day

scarecrow kfj
11-20-2001, 09:51 AM
I know they will turn around they are just stuck on devil may crys graphics and such. They dont believe me either that gta3 and metal gear and such are coming out on the box. Hell they even said halo is coming out on P2.

l Maximus l
11-20-2001, 12:19 PM
Originally posted by scarecrow kfj
Hell they even said halo is coming out on P2.

LOL...What a bunch of smoke they are blowing out of their asses...lol. I seriously doubt Microsoft will allow Sony the rights to that game...lol Maybe after Hell freezes over :D

The only people that are against the XBox are people that already were brainwashed into buying the PS2 and didn't have the patience or money to buy an XBox. I wish they would clean out their poopy pants, save up some money, and buy one! They simply don't know what they are missing :D

addict733
11-20-2001, 05:55 PM
i have a problem like this. my brothers friend says "yea they had doa3 next to doa2 at eb and they didnt look any different." he was also reasuring me about how the xbox overheats. it dosnt bother me though. When i have it he will want to play it and wont be able to. Oh joy!

skoot182
11-20-2001, 07:01 PM
You cant even guess how many lamecube and PoS2 fanboys have been arguing with me. 1 group of PoS2 fanboys say that the graphics are worse than PoS2's, and for their "wonderful" system, you dont need a $30 r.c. for dvd's. i replied that you would need $30 memory cards to save games, and you can play your own music on the X. They paused by about 5 secs., sarcastically sais "so?" and sped away. What a bunch of losers.:D

batman46st
11-20-2001, 09:00 PM
here it is first off my coworker wayne who spent 400 n som eon games last year when ps2 came out. i told him about a month ago man xbox is comingpretty soon say bye bye to ps2 its about to become number two for real. he was like"nah man that ish aint gonna take out ps2 man" i told him all the ish it can do he was likei dont care ps2 is too far in the game. it has background in gaming. i was like think about microsoft all its games on the pc n it has half thegaming industry making gamesfor it it aint no jaguar. so he rambeld on........ but he isnt who the ignorant one cause he likes the ripping your own musicinto games and nfl fevers. now my best friend jose whos a ps2 lover said tome cmon man xboxsucksthis andthat i was like man shut up u know wat it can do your a gamer your just affraid.. so he comes over to play it he's like im bored already lol (he played halo) i was like cause your stupid and dont like strategy games... he was like no i like meta gear solid something that xbox wont ever have he said lol so i took him to gamespot.com nd showedhim a preview on it so then he goes like u see when ps2 makes a game its first u have towait forit to comeout for xbox i said to him that may be true but i can garantee more people want halo right now than metal gear solid 2 n when mgsx comes out youll be shun out... the thing that ****es me off is ignorance if u had a better system than me id give props why arepeople so ignorant.... oh yeah and my friend said that ps2 sold morelast year than the xbox 1 because it was the first system with dvd support 2nd most people bought it for the dvd support n now i see more people have more movies than game i want a system to play games innot a dvd **** most gamers now this n microsoft wanted this for gamers thats why u cant acces dvd unless u buy it with the kit........ thats my story and im sure there is more to come oh yeah guys my friendwayne and jose are both coming down to play halo and fever lmao