PDA

View Full Version : NHL 2k3 is the **** its a definate buy for hockey fans

NitroHockey
11-30-2002, 01:04 AM
Hey guys I recently bought nhl 2k3 and i must say hat the game is the ****..... it is the ultimate hokcey game for xbox. the graphics at first may seem a bit off..... but you soon warm up to them. The game play is outstanding..... Its nothing like nhl 2003 by ea games its 5 time better..... you can deflet shots, pin them against the boards(This feature is the **** if you are a die hard hockey fan.... it adds to the excitement and realism to the game). The hits are phenomonal....The puck physics in thi game are fuggin great, there is nothing like them... like i said before you can deflect shots, dink them off two posts to make that os so sweet goal that every defense man takin a slapshot from the point dreams of....The goalies are amazing the save are insane.... they arn't repetative like in nhl 2003.... it seems every save is differnet and new... and the cool thing is that the goalies glove actually closes when he makes that sweet breakaway glove save, or when he glove a one timer..... its sheer insanity..... but ill say this once again this game is that ****..... there IS nothing like it..... i advise all hokcey fans to buy this damn game it is THE hockey game to buy...... I love it......

NiTrOHockey

P.S. i forgot to mention the dekes..... the manual dekes are the ****!!!

m0bster
11-30-2002, 10:14 PM
I gotta say that I agree with you! I just bought this game about 4 hours ago and my damned thumb has a blister on it. I can't put it down! The game is phenominal! If you are a diehard hockey fanatic, GET THIS GAME!

Like Nitro said...it is the shizitt!

Pipetender
12-01-2002, 08:53 PM
Oh god, that game is total garbage. I like the fact that you can take about 90 shots and get 2 goals, how FUN! BTW, the graphics are a total joke.

Mc_J
12-11-2002, 09:19 PM
If you guys want to join my NHL 2K3 League you can... by signing up in this forum in the "Official NHL 2K3 Signups!" thread... If your interested take a gander.