PDA

View Full Version : THERE ARE STAGE FATALITIES in mkda

mother
11-30-2002, 09:37 AM
okay so im reading about all the people that are trying to figure out the secrets of the krypt, and fatalities. well good luck, but since i have been reading about people who think that there are no stage fatalities, if you watch the making of mkda on the games, kontent menu and a ways through it they talk about the acid level. one of the guys says, that one of the acid monks spits out acid at the end of the fight for a STAGE FATALITY.

so there it is, proof they exsist. now its someone elses job to figure out how to do it. heh gl

mother

LukeThaSpook
12-01-2002, 12:26 AM
I'm actually trying really hard to find any other Fatalities on Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance. But first, I'm going to find out how to do Blaze and Mokap's Fatalities. As soon as I find out, I'll post them on the boards.

Spaztic
12-03-2002, 04:24 PM
the acid guys spew that crap out during the fight. Had it hit me! Kinda weak. Haven't found the level fatalities yet. I do know that some characters have two though. My friend did them to me!

Spaztic
12-03-2002, 04:27 PM
heres the link to what is in every koffin

http://mkda.mk5.org/MKDAKrypt.html

mother
12-03-2002, 06:47 PM
you said that your friend did a second fatality two you??
with whom and what fatality?

im currently working on buying all the tombs, and then trying to figuer out the secrets. since you can keep buying the same ones i think that you must buy all of them first then you can unlock more stuff, eh thats my idea. so has any one come any closer to the stage fatalities?

MOTHER

ScorpionX
12-04-2002, 06:41 PM
Do Blaze and Mokap even have fatalities?